Bobsprit

Default What the Hell????

What really shocks me is how any real SAILOR can vote for Bush. Bush has shown
ZERO interest in the environment with EVERY major environmental group
(including Sierra Club, NYZS etc.) fighting him bitterly.
Wars, politics, business...all are fleeting, but our environment and how we
care for it will last for generations. Gore's platform was hugely environmental
and I thought "here's a candidate for sailors!"
Bush is OUR ENEMY. He cares not for clean oceans. Stop worrying about silly tax
rebates and focus on the BIG issue: Our planet.
Leaving the breakwater of my club, there is often light winds behind Hart
Island. Many sailors motor beyond it before they raise sail. Not me! I cut my
motor as soon I'm clear of the docks. I abhor the motor and what it produces
just as I hate Bush as he's failed to protect my planet.
What kind of SAILOR could possibly vote for BUSH???? The waters of this world
are note roads to be paved, crushed and repaved.

RB
Bobsprit

ZERO interest in the environment with EVERY major environmental group

Have you seen Kerry's views? He doesn't have any.

Kerry has anounced plans to restore funding to most of the environmental plans
cut down by Bush. That's why Kerry has the support of environmental groups.
Horvath, you're a complete idiot as ignorant as the average two slice toaster.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote

Have you seen Kerry's views? He doesn't have any.

yes he does, both sides.

Scout

Kerry's on The Daily Show at 11 tonight EST
Scout

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 24 Aug 2004 21:06:52 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

What really shocks me is how any real SAILOR can vote for Bush. Bush has

shown
ZERO interest in the environment with EVERY major environmental group

Have you seen Kerry's views? He doesn't have any.

Bobsprit

Here ya go Horvath...as usual you're dumb and ignorant all at once!!!

Remember when EPA stood for Environmental Protection Agency? President
Bush's EPA reverses a 25-year policy of not selling lands polluted by PCBs. The
bans prevented people from spreading the pollution until the EPA could ensure
the lands were clean.

It isn't often that government agencies choose to limit their own power, but
President Bush's EPA is a notable exception. The agency announces that it
conveniently doesn't have the power to regulate auto emissions, providing
another big win for the auto industry. The reason? The EPA claims carbon
dioxide isn't a pollutant.

Cuts to more than 40 NP environmental programs with a history of fighting
big business over EPA regulations.
Thom Stewart

Horsefat,

Emissions on power plants comes to mind?

OT

Jonathan Ganz

Stumpy = stupid.

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On 25 Aug 2004 01:14:57 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:
What environmental plans were cut by President George W. Bush? You
are a moron for believing the DNC garbage.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM
Hell with boats, lets talk O.T's Florida Keyz General 7 July 18th 04 05:02 AM
Trim Tilt Hell Ppleworks General 2 June 23rd 04 12:28 AM
Mel Gibson belongs in hell! Van Allen ASA 11 March 4th 04 10:04 PM