Default Sockpuppet Hell

On May 20, 1:16*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

*I do not think anyone defines the sockpuppet Wilbur, nor any of his
top right hand dresser drawer cast of baffoons as strong on anything.
Me thinks he's a barco lounger, page flipping, want-A-be at best. I
found this group because of a friends boat he was saying belonged to
him. Having crewed Chippawa I often google the name. I was astounded,
the owner would never let such an assole step aboard. The mans a waste
of space and would never be considered as crew. I bet he's a hermit.

*Here's a photo that should prove you're a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpNWr2B4sE

You say you know me, Clayton, so you should recognize me in the photo. Tell
me which man is your friend, Clayton.

Wilbur "Clayton" Hubbard

You are the one on the table.

Fred

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 19, 1:22*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:00:52 -0700 (PDT), said:

That is why Mr Neal shifted to a puppet to torment poor Jon. He
created an on-line sockpuppet to do his dirty work, work he felt was
to risky to do as himself.

Nah. As I've pointed out, there really are no such risks if he limits
himself to the truth. He's just a natural asshole, and he thinks socks get
him a larger audience for his nonsense. But they're really pretty easy to
spot and killfile.

Consider him the group's court fool.

Is it the truth when he convert Jon's sailing site into a porno site?
Looks, walks and sounds like constant harrasment to me.
Jon should sue Wilbur for lost wages.

Fred
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message

Is it the truth when he convert Jon's sailing site into a porno site?

Can you prove that statement? If you'd do a little Googling you might just
find that particular pornolizer spoof has been on the web for years.

Anybody's site can be spoofed with it. Example:
http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanncoulter.com &submit=TranslateLooks, walks and sounds like constant harrasment to me.And your opinion actually matters? Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahhahaha.Jon should sue Wilbur for lost wages.What, that allowance his mommy gives him? Pocket change!--Gregory Hall

"Richard" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:14:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...-bullying-case

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

It's hard to squeeze water from a turnip, but Jon could sue and get
Wilburs 500 dollar crusty bottomed, bucket splashed, **** yellow
stained, broken boomed, derelict.

Fred

There are just a few problems:

bs deleted from another coward and liar

You are the problem.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:20:51 -0100, Richard said:

There are just a few problems:

1. For years Ganz has provoked a number of individuals with libel and
fighting words.

Two problems with your post.

1. "He did it first" is not a defense to libel.

2. Truth is a complete defense to libel or slander. So the principal
issue is whether Neal's claims are true.

I sympathize with Jon, but we have far too many silly lawsuits today. Time
to get over the notion that every time your feelings are hurt you should
run
to see a lawyer.

Not sure what you're referring to with "but we have far too many silly
lawsuits...." He's not worth the trouble.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On May 19, 12:45 pm, Dave wrote:

I sympathize with Jon, but we have far too many silly lawsuits today.
Time
to get over the notion that every time your feelings are hurt you should
run
to see a lawyer.

There is a big difference between feelings hurt, and trying to crush
one's source of income with an anonymous puppet.

That is why Mr Neal shifted to a puppet to torment poor Jon. He
created an on-line sockpuppet to do his dirty work, work he felt was
to risky to do as himself.

Fred

Really.. whatever, so my question is why do you care so much? You're the one
who started this thread... are you just another one of his many
"personalities?"

All you're doing is fueling his psychosis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 21, 1:03*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

All you're doing is fueling his psychosis.

Yes, I'm hoping his head will pop like a big zit full of puss.

Fred
--
"j" ganz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On May 21, 1:03 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

All you're doing is fueling his psychosis.

Yes, I'm hoping his head will pop like a big zit full of puss.

Fred
--
"j" ganz

Thanks for nothing. Sounds like you have your own problems. It would be
nice, but unexpected if you would leave me out of it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Sockpuppet Hell [email protected] Cruising 22 May 21st 08 06:57 AM
What the hell is going on? JohnH General 0 March 13th 06 11:03 PM
bob's sockpuppet? Bobsprit ASA 0 November 19th 04 06:39 PM
What the Hell???? Bobsprit ASA 12 August 28th 04 01:40 AM
HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM