posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Good Captain Report

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back in
action.

Scotty

The only "action" a Siedelmann is capable of is making people who see it
hurl chunks.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mar 18, 12:12 pm, Martin Baxter wrote:
Bob Crantz wrote:

It's hard to argue against the Kia. It got chosen as the "Best Budget
Minivan":

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/au...nivan-reviews/

For those not on a budget, the Sienna is the better choice. Maybe you can
get your allowance increased.

Your astuteness continues to reign supreme Mr. Crantz, "The Sedona has a
lower base price, due to its lower predicted resale value and lesser
interior materials and fit/finish", one tends to get what one pays for.

Cheers
Marty

Yes, that must explain why the Sedona beats the Sienna in customer
satisfaction and has a better repair rating as well. Of course you can
spend that extra few grand and get....a inferior crash rating, crummy
stereo system and a front end that continues to be plagued by
problems.
In any case....we're looking to buy the MDX. Check the price, Budget
Bob!!!
My tube CD player cost more than your boat!

Double reverse suplex!

The Good Captain
35s5
NY
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back in
action.

Congrats on the grandson. Take some good pics.

The Good Captain
35s5
NY
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Yes, that must explain why the Sedona beats the Sienna in customer
satisfaction and has a better repair rating as well.

Customer satisfaction is better measured by the number of cars sold rather
than quizzing people who have invested in their car. Sienna sells many times
over Sedona and there is a reason.

Of course you can
spend that extra few grand and get....a inferior crash rating, crummy
stereo system and a front end that continues to be plagued by
problems.

Yet with these glaring drawbacks people continue to buy Sienna over Sedona.

In any case....we're looking to buy the MDX. Check the price, Budget
Bob!!!

But you'll wind up with a Toyota!

My tube CD player cost more than your boat!

Tubes -hahahahahahaha!!!!! aaahahahahaahahaaaa!!!!! Tubes are a joke
unless you like colored sound. Higher noise, prone to magnetic inteference,
high temperatures, impact noise, thermal noise, noise, noise noise! Why
aren't tubes used in front ends? Noise! Tubes are a step up from spark gap
radios. Wave a magnet around your tube amp and see what happens. You can't
even get a decent set of matched tubes, you need tons of compensation
circuitry to get a balance! Tubes - aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
Oh yes, move your tube amp to a different location and it will perform
differently.It's not much different than using the CRT on your television to
amplify audio signals: high voltage, heated electrons having to travel
through vast regions of space to impact a metal plate - Flash Gordon
technology! Do you hear the squeal of Emporer Ming's video set when you turn
the thing on? Hey - let's build op amps with tubes!!!!!!!!!!

Double reverse suplex!

Pentode grid lock smackdown!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan

Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back

in
action.

Scotty

The only "action" a Siedelmann is capable of is making

people who see it
hurl chunks.

That would be good chum for the fish, no?

Scotty

Does squirty cheese come out of your nostrils when you puke?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

roups.com...
Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back in
action.

Congrats on the grandson. Take some good pics.

thanks, got tons, but parents don't want any on the net.
When are you sailing down to the Ches. Bay?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

action.

Scotty

The only "action" a Siedelmann is capable of is making

people who see it
hurl chunks.

That would be good chum for the fish, no?

Scotty

Does squirty cheese come out of your nostrils when you

puke?

yes. and out my ears when I fart.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

action.

Scotty

The only "action" a Siedelmann is capable of is making
people who see it
hurl chunks.

That would be good chum for the fish, no?

Scotty

Does squirty cheese come out of your nostrils when you

puke?

yes. and out my ears when I fart.

Careful Scott, "Crantz" will get excited by this sort of explanation.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Does squirty cheese come out of your nostrils when you

puke?

yes. and out my ears when I fart.

Careful Scott, "Crantz" will get excited by this sort of

explanation.

Crantz is always excited, he's an excitable boy!