posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Good Captain Report

Scotty, Katy, Bob C and all the rest of my adoring fans....

The kid is fine....he'll be 4 this September
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p813419917-5.jpg

The boat launches in about two weeks. She has a new genoa now and
upgraded folding prop. We can't wait for the season to start.

Also finished the theater....I think I did a good job. I did it all
including the curtains.
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p3696847-5.jpg
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p386883400-5.jpg

HD projection, 130 inch screen, SVS sound and subs. But for
music....Magnepan 1.6/QRs, Martin Logan subs, all tube electronics
including the Jolida CD player. Everything has been modified to suit
the room which is also acoustically damped.
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p911144058-4.jpg

If you like Jazz and classical, the system is stunning, but for rock I
usually use the SVS system.

We're thinking of trading the Kia in because we want another AWD.
Problem is that the Kia (after 39K) has never needed a thing. We can
only go down from the Kia unless we get another perfect car.

We're still planning on a new boat, but that's lengthy topic on it's
own.

Here's a pic taken from our home aboard one of my new telescopes
(Celestron CPC 800) and a piggybacked camera....
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p677285558-5.jpg

Suzanne hit 40 years young and really worked out to get fit and trim,
probably the best shape she's ever been in. She's a babe and I'm a
lucky guy!
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p493591262-4.jpg

It's beautiful here. The wife and kid are thriving. Life is good.

I hope all of you are well.

The Good Captain
35s5
NY