posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
I figured you guys here would rip me apart with tough

questions,
what better way to prep for the press than to post on

asa:0)?

Not to rip you apart, just curious;

What does 10,000 lb of coffee cost?
Must you pay for it all up front?
How are you loading/unloading?
How many crew, besides you and MysTerry?
How much will a bag sell for?

I'd offer to buy your first bag, but I don't have a roaster.

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 23, 9:28 am, "Scotty" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
. I figured you guys here would rip me apart with tough
questions,
what better way to prep for the press than to post on

asa:0)?

Not to rip you apart, just curious;

What does 10,000 lb of coffee cost?

That depends on the coffee Scotty. Kona sells for 11.00 green, Pulma
sells for NYSE price + 12cents

Must you pay for it all up front?

I must.

How are you loading/unloading?

Crew and coffee dealer.

How many crew, besides you and MysTerry?

1
How much will a bag sell for?

Will will have gift bags with 4 types of coffee in a small burlap
coffee bag.
It will be roasted and in degassing bags for 14.95 buy it now 19.95.
Same with one lb bags.

Green unroasted will be less.

I'd offer to buy your first bag, but I don't have a roaster.

We will be happy to roast it for you. You should buy everyone you like
a gift bag for Christmas Scotty. Under 20 bucks with shipping, will
make 4 excellent pots of coffee.... and you will have a very
attractive frameable collector label from the first coffee sailing
ship since the Barque Pandang brought coffee into NYC in 1914. You too
can help save the planet one cup of coffee at a time, and help your
fellow sailor.

And Scotty...it's addictive... it's sooooo good you will want more..

Joe

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ahoy 'Ol Thom.............ELLago Coffee Co is offical

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:10:25 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

It's Fall now. Nothing like that first morning cup, out in
the cockpit watching the sun come up to dry the dew.

AAAAH! That's when I go to bed.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

Cannot be true.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

Cannot be true.

tis

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

Cannot be true.

tis

taint.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:19:57 GMT, "jlrogers"
wrote this crap:

"Scotty" wrote in message

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

Cannot be true.

He's a wuss. I drink espresso, made with Arabian coffee beans, that I
hand grind myself, and I use only the finest pirate rum.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message

I hand grind myself,
and I kiss only the finest pirate bum.

must you gay up EVERY post?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bloody Horvath wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:19:57 GMT, "jlrogers"
wrote this crap:

"Scotty" wrote in message
m...

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)

Cannot be true.

He's a wuss. I drink espresso, made with Arabian coffee beans, that I
hand grind myself, and I use only the finest pirate rum.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I was sure you drank that civet cat poop coffee....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

He's a wuss. I drink espresso, made with Arabian coffee beans, that I
hand grind myself, and I use only the finest pirate rum.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I was sure you drank that civet cat poop coffee....

As my mentor says, "Coffee from assholes, for assholes."

OT / It wasn't the coffee. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 December 5th 06 09:41 AM
Coffee Thom Stewart ASA 12 August 18th 06 02:13 AM
Tully's Coffee? Dene General 16 March 17th 06 07:52 PM
Tully's Coffee? [email protected] General 2 March 17th 06 06:12 PM
Tully's Coffee? JohnH General 0 March 15th 06 12:49 PM