posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

On Sep 23, 9:28 am, "Scotty" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
. I figured you guys here would rip me apart with tough
questions,
what better way to prep for the press than to post on

asa:0)?

Not to rip you apart, just curious;

What does 10,000 lb of coffee cost?

That depends on the coffee Scotty. Kona sells for 11.00 green, Pulma
sells for NYSE price + 12cents

Must you pay for it all up front?

I must.

How are you loading/unloading?

Crew and coffee dealer.

How many crew, besides you and MysTerry?

1
How much will a bag sell for?

Will will have gift bags with 4 types of coffee in a small burlap
coffee bag.
It will be roasted and in degassing bags for 14.95 buy it now 19.95.
Same with one lb bags.

Green unroasted will be less.

I'd offer to buy your first bag, but I don't have a roaster.

We will be happy to roast it for you. You should buy everyone you like
a gift bag for Christmas Scotty. Under 20 bucks with shipping, will
make 4 excellent pots of coffee.... and you will have a very
attractive frameable collector label from the first coffee sailing
ship since the Barque Pandang brought coffee into NYC in 1914. You too
can help save the planet one cup of coffee at a time, and help your
fellow sailor.

And Scotty...it's addictive... it's sooooo good you will want more..

Joe

Scotty ( instant coffee drinker)