posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

Default Forget about expensive diesel fuel

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Burn salt water instead . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Or, right, I met this guy down the pub, and he came up with this really
crazy idea. In stead of burning diesel in the engine to make by boat
go, right, I could stick these bits of cloth on top of the boat, and he
seems to tell me, my boat will just start going on its own. Blown by
the wind, or summat. I think he was pulling my leg.

Robin
posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

"R.C. Payne" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Burn salt water instead . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...600&show_artic
le=1

Or, right, I met this guy down the pub, and he came up

with this really
crazy idea. In stead of burning diesel in the engine to

make by boat
go, right, I could stick these bits of cloth on top of the

boat, and he
seems to tell me, my boat will just start going on its

own. Blown by
the wind, or summat. I think he was pulling my leg.

did he call himself 'Jax' ?

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On 11 Sep, 18:42, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
Burn salt water instead . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Perpetual motion machines are possible. I know, I read it in the Mail:

http://tinyurl.com/ypgqqw

"we were getting 150 to 200 per cent more energy out than we put in"

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

ups.com...
wrote:
Burn salt water instead . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Perpetual motion machines are possible. I know, I read it in the Mail:

http://tinyurl.com/ypgqqw

"we were getting 150 to 200 per cent more energy out than we put in"

Kool! I just know technology is on the verge of a major energy
breakthrough. Scientists always give us this "laws of thermodynamics"
crap when it isn't law at all but theory waiting to be modified.

I envision one day soon a device about the size of a laptop computer
that will allow us to communicate with anybody else anywhere in the
world PLUS produce all the energy we need. Just plug it into out car and
go till the tires wear out. Just plug it into the house and power the
whole thing. Just plug it into your boat and go around the world. Just
plug it into your airplane and fly around the world. It's coming and
it's coming soon.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:06:13 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
Burn salt water instead . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Perpetual motion machines are possible. I know, I read it in the Mail:

http://tinyurl.com/ypgqqw

"we were getting 150 to 200 per cent more energy out than we put in"

Kool! I just know technology is on the verge of a major energy
breakthrough. Scientists always give us this "laws of thermodynamics"
crap when it isn't law at all but theory waiting to be modified.

Agree that "laws" can inhibit new thought.
I read a SciFi story long ago where a defense contractor set his
engineers to develop an anti-grav vehicle real quick.
They protested that it was against scientific law.
He took them into a screening room where he showed them a secretly
taken film of a Soviet anti-grav vehicle.
They got busy and had a working prototype in a couple weeks.
Of course the boss had shown them a faked film to break the bonds of
their minds.
And of course it was SciFi.
But some SciFi becomes reality.
Hell, who would have ever thought a beer can pull tab would be
possible? I can't remember the last time I saw a church key.

--Vic

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:26:32 -0400, Gogarty
wrote:

He was the most down to earth person I havever met and the very best
advertisement for getting rich. He made bundles and earned it, not like
these Wall St. parasites.

Yep, millionaires sure ain't what they used to be.

--Vic
posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:17:37 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote this crap:

Sorry, I used the wrong word. I meant fission, not fusion. Fusion would
be for hydrogen. What's the verb for fission anyway? Fise?

"Fizzed." But only if you're North Korean.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

wrote this crap:

I envision one day soon a device about the size of a laptop computer
that will allow us to communicate with anybody else anywhere in the
world

Naw! If that happens, people will use it for porn.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.