posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

Default Forget about expensive diesel fuel

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:05:15 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

What simplistic bull****! Getting more energy out than goes in?? This
sums up Wilma's level of understanding of the world. Don't bother to
read any further.

You never heard of nuclear fusion? That's more energy out than in. ot

Not really. Mass disappears. And it only works with elements lighter
than Iron. In time the universe will consist of pure iron, and if you
want to call that more out than in so be it.
It's
not so far-fetched to believe if it can be done at an atomic level then
why not at a molecular level.

Yes it is so farfetched.

Casady
posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:37:28 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

I love it.... "Nuclear fusion at a molecular level"
Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Hey, there's nuclear fusion on a much larger scale than molecular...
family
bonding for example, something of which Neal has no clew.

Hey, Jon-boy. Nuclear fusion happens at the stellar level. Without
nuclear power the Earth would be just another frozen ball of ice.

I know because I have a degree from M.I.T.

But you're nowheres as smart as JAXAshby. He's in Mensa. He's got
honorary doctorates from several different Ivy League schools.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:51:43 -0700, wrote:

Its clear why you were a English major.

I love it.... "Nuclear fusion at a molecular level"
Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

You missed the viruses smaller than a chloride ion. Smaller than water
he said. Then there was the carbon molecules.

Casady

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:38:15 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

We'll have none of that here. In this group, we obey the laws of
thermodynamics!

Yeah, entropy.

I turned 60 in May and that word assumed a new meaning.

Casady
posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

anews.com...

wrote this crap:

I love it.... "Nuclear fusion at a molecular level"
Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Hey, there's nuclear fusion on a much larger scale than molecular...
family
bonding for example, something of which Neal has no clew.

Hey, Jon-boy. Nuclear fusion happens at the stellar level. Without
nuclear power the Earth would be just another frozen ball of ice.

I know because I have a degree from M.I.T.

But you're nowheres as smart as JAXAshby. He's in Mensa. He's got
honorary doctorates from several different Ivy League schools.

Wilbur Hubbard

I believe such things are easily purchased in the USA, rather like their
military medals.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising

"Edgar" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

We never had the _right_ to bear arms like in the US constitution.
After the security tightening all licensed holders of shotgun or other gun
permits had to show real need to be allowed to keep them. Reputable
gunshop businesses were forced to close and a couple of owners of them
committed suicide as their livelihood was taken away without
compensatioon.
Many shotgun owners like myself voluntarily gave up our shotguns to the
police for destruction because for the sake of the occasional vermin shoot
we could not be arsed to cope with all the bureaucracy. But the criminals
did not give up their guns and gun crime in UK has increased ever since.

So you'd rather have the US system? Look at the figures and think about it.
The British health system is flawed too but would you want to swap it for
the US one?

posted to alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:48:38 +0100, "Duncan Heenan"
wrote this crap:

But you're nowheres as smart as JAXAshby. He's in Mensa. He's got
honorary doctorates from several different Ivy League schools.

I believe such things are easily purchased in the USA, rather like their
military medals.

That's because you're an idiot. You can believe anything you want.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

wrote this crap:

But you're nowheres as smart as JAXAshby. He's in Mensa. He's got
honorary doctorates from several different Ivy League schools.

I believe such things are easily purchased in the USA, rather like their
military medals.

That's because you're an idiot. You can believe anything you want.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

How much did you pay for your diploma then Whorvath?