posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold Sails on...and on....

"Capt. **** head" wrote in

Wel In fact the two I sold were ownd by guys too
old to keep them

so, it's a young man's boat then.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...
then why did you write that you couldn't afford your dream
boat for a few more years?

Please link to the post where I said we couldn't afford to

buy the
boat now.

''and enough cash to buy a
300K + boat in a few years.
''

Duh!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

''and enough cash to buy a
300K + boat in a few years.
''

Duh!

The sentence does not exclude the money to buy it now...or then. We're
only waiting for Thomas to get a bit older.
Sorry, Scotty. You have had two awful boats and are a joke pretending
to be a man. Shame on you for not doing more for your family and
yourself.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

so, it's a young man's boat then.

Yeah, two guys in their 80's sold them to couples in their 60's. As
one article said, young folks only end up aboard a Nonsuch if they
inherit them! Few people below 60 with a good back bother with such a
boat.
Zowee!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ps.com...
''and enough cash to buy a
300K + boat in a few years.
''

Duh!

The sentence does not exclude the money to buy it now...

but it does imply it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The sentence does not exclude the money to buy it now...

but it does imply it.

Not at all. We have the funds to buy one of three top picks now. Two
are DS types and one is a go-fast design big enough to provide good
comfort. One of the boats being considered would be bought new, but
it's far too early to even discuss this. We plan to enjoy the 35s5 for
a few more seasons and let Thomas get more comfortable aboard. Next
year we'll start doing the boat shows and really see what will be
best. It won't be a Trawler or a Cat, that's for sure. We LIKE to
sail!
Tomorrow we're taking the boat to Oyster Bay for swimming and coming
back Sunday eve.
Sorry, Scotty. You struck out and missed any chance to treat your
family and yourself to a proper boat, but I did not. And at 44 I have
a lot of time for boats and sailing....many great years to come
without a Mac or Siedelman to shame anyone with!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
snipped some
Sorry, Scotty. You struck out and missed any chance to treat your
family and yourself to a proper boat, but I did not. And at 44 I have
a lot of time for boats and sailing....many great years to come
because I'm an unskilled worker and a stay-at-home dad sponging
off my wife who can earn twice what I can considering my lack of
training in anything even remotely useful.

RB
35s5
NY

Refreshingly honest for a change. Are you sober today or something?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote

Next year we'll start doing the boat shows
and really see what kind of money Suzy can make

RB
35s5
NY

Heart of Gold and the Girls of Gold! Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 15th 07 11:19 PM
Heart of Gold....more pics Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 8th 06 01:20 AM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold Has some Fun! Capt. Rob ASA 2 August 27th 06 03:57 PM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 02:23 AM