posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Worst cars

Cadillac
Lincoln
Jaguar
http://www.forbesautos.com/slideshow...thisSpeed=6000

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't forget the car with the lowest owner satisfaction rating of all
time:

The Hummer.

As usual America trails European, Japanese and Korean cars by a very
unhealthy margin.
Only a total moron buys American cars at this point. In fact a Kia
Rondo rates higher than ANY US built car from the big three for
reliability and build.
31K on my Sedona and not ONE problem so far.
140K on my now sold Toyota Sienna and not ONE problem in all those
miles.
121K on my now sold Subaru Outback and not ONE problems in all those
miles.

Wish I could say the same for ANY of the USA cars we and the family
had.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 19-Jul-2007, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

31K on my Edna and not ONE problem so far.
140K on my now sold Toyota Sienna and not ONE problem in all those
miles.
121K on my now sold Subaru Outback and not ONE problems in all those
miles.

That's laughable...........359,000 on my '99 Ranger and the transmission was
rebuilt once, currently on 7th set of tires, had a glitch in a chip once
that trashed the speedometer and cruise control.

Change the oil every 3,000 miles, replace what should be replaced on a
schedule, not after it breaks.

Unless you just LOVE your career at Walmart. But look at the bigger
picture.....Japan and Korea need the jobs.

The statement about US vehicles is ludicrous.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

The statement about US vehicles is ludicrous.

Uh huh. Get back to us when the US car makers build a car even half as
good as my Kia Sedona or even bottom of the line Toyota Rav 4.
Or better yet...compare my Subaru Legacy GT to poor Sloco's Lincoln.
It does everything better and it's safer with AWD.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:30:28 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote this crap:

The statement about US vehicles is ludicrous.

Uh huh. Get back to us when the US car makers build a car even half as
good as my Kia Sedona or even bottom of the line Toyota Rav 4.

My golf cart is better than either of those.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

The Three Worst Presidents Capt. Rob ASA 26 September 19th 06 12:43 AM
Which is the worst? Bluto ASA 4 February 9th 06 02:54 AM
The worst!!!! [email protected] Boat Building 6 September 10th 03 12:38 PM