posted to alt.sailing.asa
Steve Steve is offline

Default OT Worst cars

On 19-Jul-2007, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

31K on my Edna and not ONE problem so far.
140K on my now sold Toyota Sienna and not ONE problem in all those
miles.
121K on my now sold Subaru Outback and not ONE problems in all those
miles.

That's laughable...........359,000 on my '99 Ranger and the transmission was
rebuilt once, currently on 7th set of tires, had a glitch in a chip once
that trashed the speedometer and cruise control.

Change the oil every 3,000 miles, replace what should be replaced on a
schedule, not after it breaks.

Unless you just LOVE your career at Walmart. But look at the bigger
picture.....Japan and Korea need the jobs.

The statement about US vehicles is ludicrous.