posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default OT Worst cars

Don't forget the car with the lowest owner satisfaction rating of all
time:

The Hummer.

As usual America trails European, Japanese and Korean cars by a very
unhealthy margin.
Only a total moron buys American cars at this point. In fact a Kia
Rondo rates higher than ANY US built car from the big three for
reliability and build.
31K on my Sedona and not ONE problem so far.
140K on my now sold Toyota Sienna and not ONE problem in all those
miles.
121K on my now sold Subaru Outback and not ONE problems in all those
miles.

Wish I could say the same for ANY of the USA cars we and the family
had.

RB
35s5
NY