Default The worst!!!!

I will post when I feel like it
and if you dont like it .. tough $h1t

And due to the bill of rights I will post it as often as I see fit.

And maybe I will take out a full page ad in one of Cleveland
newspapers.

The US Coast Guard flagged unsafe electrical wiring
in other words somone used hosuehold ROMAX instead of "marine grade"

In more detail... I was stopped for a random inspection while leaving
the flats. The "Coasties" forced me to pull the boat out of the water
right then and there.

Big $$$$$

Larry

The US Coast Guard flagged unsafe electrical wiring
in other words somone used hosuehold ROMAX instead of "marine grade"

Don't blame someone else. You are responsible for your own vessel.

The "Coasties" forced me to pull the boat out of the water
right then and there.

As they should!

You should be thanking them for saving your life! But instead you express
your displeasure with the situation- I perfect example of just how warped
you way of thinking really is!

In the animal world, stupid animals die off and do not dilute the gene pool
with damaged brain cells.

Why can't humans follow this lead?

Yes, this one got to me.

Larry

wrote in message
I will post when I feel like it
and if you dont like it .. tough $h1t

And due to the bill of rights I will post it as often as I see fit.

And maybe I will take out a full page ad in one of Cleveland
newspapers.

The US Coast Guard flagged unsafe electrical wiring
in other words somone used hosuehold ROMAX instead of "marine grade"

In more detail... I was stopped for a random inspection while leaving
the flats. The "Coasties" forced me to pull the boat out of the water
right then and there.

Big $$$$$

NO
Whne you pay for a service you expect a service
and when a Surveyor misses somthing like this it is unacceptable

And if the surveyor in question caught the error, this wound not of
happeden in the first place

so sir..
you can Kiss my Sorry A$$
and go to ****ING HELL!!!

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:40:42 -0700, "Larry"
wrote:

The US Coast Guard flagged unsafe electrical wiring
in other words somone used hosuehold ROMAX instead of "marine grade"

Don't blame someone else. You are responsible for your own vessel.

The "Coasties" forced me to pull the boat out of the water
right then and there.

As they should!

You should be thanking them for saving your life! But instead you express
your displeasure with the situation- I perfect example of just how warped
you way of thinking really is!

In the animal world, stupid animals die off and do not dilute the gene pool
with damaged brain cells.

Why can't humans follow this lead?

Yes, this one got to me.

Larry