posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message news:vern93-

He'll meet you "anytime, anywhere" except he won't provide a location
and if you name one he will add more conditions than a new cellphone
contract before he'll ever agree to meet you. But go ahead, it's always
a entertaining

It hasn't been entertaining in years. I have paint drying on my wall which
is more entertaining. How hard can it be to just ignore the stupid bugger?

{ Message - Block Sender } See? Wasn't that simple? Don't you feel better
now?

(but also kind of sad) to watch this fake combat veteran
crawfish away when challenged.

Thank you for your service.

Dave

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war

In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:14 GMT, Tankfixer

wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of
other
fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I
have a
master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my
thesis
on
key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea"
doctrine.

Only catching Air.

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd say
its
not
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

ROTC as a major:
The next sentence starts with "The transcript says History
Major"

Sssshhh! SSSSSH! Quiet already. This person is no
ordinary
dumbass!

He majored ROTC at West Point, and graduated with three
degrees.
Then
while an Ensign with the British Army, he outshot everyone
at
Camp
Perry, and was promoted to USMC Seal.

This is not someone to trifle with.

He tells me he read Clausewitz, and has an original copy of
"The
Art
of War" autographed by Sun Tzu!

Not only that, but he KNEW, he Knew, I tell you, that my
copy
of
Clausewitz is highlighted in crayon, and he knew that my
wife
is a
former dancer.

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him
learn
my
name
and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

He sounds so much like Doug Reiman with his silly claims too..

**** yourself, you stupid asshole. Horvath just made up some
whoppers
and
went fishing for a real dumb****.....and he found you.
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible usenet freaks can be.

My my you are touchy.

My, my you are an asshole.

Did your momma never learn you manners boy ?

Anytime you want to try and learn me, asshole, go for it. No lying
usenet
freak has ever had the balls.... Clue time, fish. You just got
played,
and
you look like a cowardly fool.

Stop acting like Reiman

Stop being a dumb**** who just got played by one of the most
despicable,
dickless freaks on usenet. Now go **** yourself.

You sure know how to go about winning frineds sonny.

If the OP was trying to get your goat he sure succeded.

Holy ****, you really are a dumb****. Not only a dickless coward, a
lying
piece of ****, and a usenet asshole, but a truly dumb fish.
Clue time, dumb****. If you were the kind of man I want as a friend,
you'd
apologize. But you're a usenet asshole, talking **** while hiding
behind
your computer.
Now go **** yourself. You've been played by two people, and you're so
****ing stupid you don't knowit.

I think I understand now.
You hate your mom for all those years she brought men around...
You hate her becuase you no ont who your daddy is.

Get some help for your hate.

As I was saying about you being a dickless, nutless usenet asshole?
Got the balls to say that in person, freak?

Actually, I do.
Do you have the balls to say what you had already said to me, to my
face?

Probably not.

Of course not. You just hide behind your computer and project your
bull****
onto others.
Now go **** yourself. Typical usenet freak.

Projecting, again

Your new buddies would be happy to provide my home address, asshole.
Come show up.
Now go **** yourself.

Actually, boi, you already had threatened to come kick my ass.
And I have provided you with the address.
You went silent until now.

What was that about showing up boi ?

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war

On Jul 12, 10:46 pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

cascading "threads."- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry he won't. He has been to my house before.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war

In article .com,
mumbled
On Jul 12, 10:46 pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

He is in for a suprise if he shows up at the address I gave him.

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Toss your Spanish Olives overboard! Capt.American ASA 20 April 6th 04 06:56 PM