Capt.American

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands. And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

I will start by switching to American Olive's & Kippers instead of
using my favorite Spanish olives and Kippers. It's gonna be hard but I
feel it my duty not to support any country that surrenders to
terrorist ways.

Capt. American
Donal

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands of
Spain.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When Colin Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two trucks, ... or
did you see WMD?

Regards

Donal

Capt.American

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands of
Spain.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

If Spain decides to pull out before the job is complete then the
Spainards will be dis-honoring the one that gave all to the liberation
of th Iraqi people.

The Spainards are acting like John Kerry acted during the Vietnam
war. These actions will hurt the men and women in harms way. Lets give
all the troops all the support they need to finish the job correctly.
Let's not give in because some dirty rats attack citizens on the way
to work again.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When Colin Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two trucks, ... or
did you see WMD?

I saw the mobile chemical labs.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?
At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

If Saddam had no WMD then he is the dumbest MF that ever walked this
planet. He could of stayed in power in a nice palace without any
sanctions at all if he provide proof he would be no threat to the rest
of the world. Momar Kadaffee saw the light and his country is allready
better off. Lets hope Castro dies soon and we can then build friendly
relations again with them.

Thank God you Brits know the danger of letting a mad man remain in
power.

Let finish freeing the people of Iraq, it's the right thing to do.
I'm proud of what we have done for the average citizen of Iraq.

Capt. American

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

This guy needs a foam rubber mouth guard at night to
keep him from drooling on his pillow.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands

of
Spain.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

You are probably correct.

However, you insinuated that Al Qaeda had made demands!!!

Osama b'in Laden has made it clear that he wants a Global war berween
Moslems and Christians. He believes that Moslems would win this war.
Therefore, he would not want any Western country to pull out of action in
the Middle East.

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

You are incorrect.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

No.

They were fighting because their Prime Minister was blackmailed by Bush.

If Spain decides to pull out before the job is complete then the
Spainards will be dis-honoring the one that gave all to the liberation
of th Iraqi people.

The Spainards are acting like John Kerry acted during the Vietnam
war. These actions will hurt the men and women in harms way. Lets give
all the troops all the support they need to finish the job correctly.
Let's not give in because some dirty rats attack citizens on the way
to work again.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When Colin Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two trucks,

.... or
did you see WMD?

I saw the mobile chemical labs.

I saw two trucks.

We now know that they were *NOT* connected with WMD. They were supplied by
the British. They were used to inflate baloons that were used for artillery
practice.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?

So what?

At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

Nevertheless, he *did* disarm. Furthermore, at the time of the invasion,
most of the world believed that he did *not* pose any threat to our
security. That's why you couldn't get a second UN resolution.

If Saddam had no WMD then he is the dumbest MF that ever walked this
planet. He could of stayed in power in a nice palace without any
sanctions at all if he provide proof he would be no threat to the rest
of the world. Momar Kadaffee saw the light and his country is allready
better off. Lets hope Castro dies soon and we can then build friendly
relations again with them.

Thank God you Brits know the danger of letting a mad man remain in
power.

Are you going to vote for Bush again?

Let finish freeing the people of Iraq, it's the right thing to do.
I'm proud of what we have done for the average citizen of Iraq.

I'll admit that the coalition forces have been doing a good job with the
Iraqi civilians recently. Most Iraqis now seem to feel pleased that Saddam
is gone.

Regards

Donal

Peter Wiley

"Donal" wrote in message

[...]

Nope, don't agree with that bit. The Russians and the French were
collecting massive payoffs from the UN oil for food program out of Iraq
along with selling Iraq a lot of banned items. They didn't want the
gravy train to stop.

Other stuff was secondary. A lot of us were quite happy to see Hussein
get it in the neck, few or none have deserved it more. It's the
aftermath I'm concerned with, waiting for the USA to leave before
there's a stable and reasonably democratic regime to take over. I think
the USA will pull out too soon and Iraq will enter a massive civil war
that'll leave everyone deep in the crap. Alternatively the temptation
to run the place as a US company fiefdom will grow and there'll be a
continuous uprising. Tricky balancing act and I really don't think the
USA is going to get it right. That country would probably be better off
either split or as a federation of powerful states with a relatively
powerless central govt.

My 2c and since it's AUD worth less (or worthless). I'm outa this one,
too. Got a lot of project budgets to do ATM.......

PDW
Capt.American

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands

of
Spain.

They wanted them out of Iraq.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

You are probably correct.

However, you insinuated that Al Qaeda had made demands!!!

They demanded that other countrys not support the ousting of Saddam.

Osama b'in Laden has made it clear that he wants a Global war berween
Moslems and Christians. He believes that Moslems would win this war.

Kinda big headed for a rag head playing with mice turds in a cave.

Therefore, he would not want any Western country to pull out of action in
the Middle East.

Wrong.

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

You are incorrect.

Bull****, AlQueida has halted all operation in Spain until futher
notice. They are waiting for them to withdraw from Iraq.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

No.

They were fighting because their Prime Minister was blackmailed by Bush.

Yeah right, Bush had pictures of him having an affair, thats how he
blackmailed him huh?

[...]

Who cares.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?

So what?

At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

Nevertheless, he *did* disarm. Furthermore, at the time of the invasion,
most of the world believed that he did *not* pose any threat to our
security. That's why you couldn't get a second UN resolution.

Who needed a second resolution? We dident.

If Saddam had no WMD then he is the dumbest MF that ever walked this
planet. He could of stayed in power in a nice palace without any
sanctions at all if he provide proof he would be no threat to the rest
of the world. Momar Kadaffee saw the light and his country is allready
better off. Lets hope Castro dies soon and we can then build friendly
relations again with them.

Thank God you Brits know the danger of letting a mad man remain in
power.

Are you going to vote for Bush again?

None ya

Let finish freeing the people of Iraq, it's the right thing to do.
I'm proud of what we have done for the average citizen of Iraq.

I'll admit that the coalition forces have been doing a good job with the
Iraqi civilians recently. Most Iraqis now seem to feel pleased that Saddam
is gone.

No **** sherlock!

Capt. American

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any

demands
of
Spain.

They wanted them out of Iraq.

Did they? Why?

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

You are probably correct.

However, you insinuated that Al Qaeda had made demands!!!

They demanded that other countrys not support the ousting of Saddam.

Doesn't that make you suspicious? Osama was dedicated to the overthrow of
Saddam.

Saddam and Osama were mortal enemies. You didn't know that, eh?

Osama b'in Laden has made it clear that he wants a Global war berween
Moslems and Christians. He believes that Moslems would win this war.

Kinda big headed for a rag head playing with mice turds in a cave.

I agree. However, it doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda *want* a global
war between Christians and Moslems.

They believe that the Moslems will win. They *WANT* war.

Therefore, he would not want any Western country to pull out of action

in
the Middle East.

Wrong.

Why?

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

You are incorrect.

Bull****, AlQueida has halted all operation in Spain until futher
notice. They are waiting for them to withdraw from Iraq.

Pah! Back this up.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should

boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength

of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of

your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

No.

They were fighting because their Prime Minister was blackmailed by Bush.

Yeah right, Bush had pictures of him having an affair, thats how he
blackmailed him huh?

No, economic blackmail.

[...]

You don't. However, those trucks were used by your government to justify
the war.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?

So what?

At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

Nevertheless, he *did* disarm. Furthermore, at the time of the

invasion,
most of the world believed that he did *not* pose any threat to our
security. That's why you couldn't get a second UN resolution.

Who needed a second resolution? We dident.

No, you didn't.

Capt.American

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any

demands
of
Spain.

They wanted them out of Iraq.

Did they? Why?

Success in Iraq would equal success in the war on terror. Al Qaeda
understands that a fledgling democracy in Iraq is their worst
nightmare, and they'll do anything to prevent it.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

You are probably correct.

However, you insinuated that Al Qaeda had made demands!!!

They demanded that other countrys not support the ousting of Saddam.

Doesn't that make you suspicious? Osama was dedicated to the overthrow of
Saddam.

No. Because of the obvious nexus between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda.
A top secret U.S. government memorandum, dated October 27, 2003, was
obtained and it put to rest any argument about the connection. The
memo laid out exhaustive Iraq-al Qaeda contacts between 1990 and March
of 2003. Case in point:''Ahmed Hikmat Shakir, the Iraqi facilitator
whisked not one but two September 11 hijackers—Khalid al Midhar and
Nawaq al Hamzi—through the passport and customs process upon their
arrival in Kuala Lumpur [Malaysia] on January 5, 2000. Shakir then
traveled with the hijackers to the Kuala Lumpur Hotel where they met
with Ramzi bin al Shibh, one of the masterminds of the September 11
plot.'' There is little doubt that Saddam Hussein was the Svengali of
the Middle East.

Saddam and Osama were mortal enemies. You didn't know that, eh?

Both birds of the same feathers.

Osama b'in Laden has made it clear that he wants a Global war berween
Moslems and Christians. He believes that Moslems would win this war.

Kinda big headed for a rag head playing with mice turds in a cave.

I agree. However, it doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda *want* a global
war between Christians and Moslems.

And thats my point for throwing out Spanish products. You know a
Videotape
was uncovered in a trash bin near a mosque in Madrid following the
bombing. The terrorist on the videotape explicitly explains, ''You
love life and we love death.'' Unfortunately, terror has proven that
it can work in places like Spain when a government decides to cut and
run after a brutal attack. The proper response would have been for
Spain to not only to stay the course in Iraq but also double its troop
deployment. When terror smells victory as it did in Spain, we are all
more susceptible. And innocent civilians somewhere will pay the heavy
price for those myopic political decisions. Spain should heed Sir
Winston Churchill's warning from years past, ''An appeaser is one who
feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.''

They believe that the Moslems will win. They *WANT* war.

I'm sorry to say it Donal but lets give it to them.

The fact remains that radical Muslim terrorists have been at war with
the West for many years but only recently has the ''coalition of the
willing'' begun to fight back. These are enemies who laugh at the
fools extending olive branches. Appeasement is tantamount to
government-assisted suicide. They hit soft targets, including
children, to weaken our resolve. Defining the war on terror requires
understanding the premise that these implacable foes do not hate us
for what we do--they hate us for who we are.

Therefore, he would not want any Western country to pull out of action

in
the Middle East.

Wrong.

Why?

As another sign of appeasement. Ossama love that stuff. He claimed he
drove the US out of Somolia, "Black Hawk down"

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

You are incorrect.

Bull****, AlQueida has halted all operation in Spain until futher
notice. They are waiting for them to withdraw from Iraq.

Pah! Back this up.

I can not find were I heard it. But it is simple logic. Terrorist won
the election in Spain and are getting what they killed for.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should

boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength

of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of

your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

No.

They were fighting because their Prime Minister was blackmailed by Bush.

Yeah right, Bush had pictures of him having an affair, thats how he
blackmailed him huh?

No, economic blackmail.

You call it blackmail, I call it common sence. Do you buy products
from people that will not support you? I do not. I know were to hit
them were it hurts.

[...]

You would then think the British company would of came forward and
said
Hey those are our trucks.

Who cares.

You don't. However, those trucks were used by your government to justify
the war.

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?

So what?

At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

Nevertheless, he *did* disarm. Furthermore, at the time of the

invasion,
most of the world believed that he did *not* pose any threat to our
security. That's why you couldn't get a second UN resolution.

Who needed a second resolution? We dident.

No, you didn't.

Thats right! What do we need for you to approve Donal? More Dead
cilivians first? Body bags? What?

It's about time we snuff out all these radical terrorist. Kill em
all.
They have made it plain and clear that they will kills us at any given
chance.

Capt. American