Jonathan Ganz

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

Time to get back on your meds....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
They wanted them out of Iraq.

Did they? Why?

Success in Iraq would equal success in the war on terror. Al Qaeda
understands that a fledgling democracy in Iraq is their worst
nightmare, and they'll do anything to prevent it.

Why do you say this?

Democracy in Iraq is likely to lead to greater influence by the Moslem
leaders. Surely, this is a step forward for Al Qaeda?

However, you insinuated that Al Qaeda had made demands!!!

They demanded that other countrys not support the ousting of Saddam.

Doesn't that make you suspicious? Osama was dedicated to the

overthrow of
Saddam.

No. Because of the obvious nexus between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda.

There was *no* bond between Al Qaeda and Saddam. Al Qaeda want Islamic
government. Saddam was a *secular* leader (in a largely Islamic country).
Al Qaeda was dedicated to the overthrow of Saddam. When the US establish a
democratic regime in Iraq, the Shi'ites will end up with a decent
representation in the executive.

A top secret U.S. government memorandum, dated October 27, 2003, was
obtained and it put to rest any argument about the connection. The
memo laid out exhaustive Iraq-al Qaeda contacts between 1990 and March
of 2003. Case in point:''Ahmed Hikmat Shakir, the Iraqi facilitator
whisked not one but two September 11 hijackers-Khalid al Midhar and
Nawaq al Hamzi-through the passport and customs process upon their
arrival in Kuala Lumpur [Malaysia] on January 5, 2000. Shakir then
traveled with the hijackers to the Kuala Lumpur Hotel where they met
with Ramzi bin al Shibh, one of the masterminds of the September 11
plot.'' There is little doubt that Saddam Hussein was the Svengali of
the Middle East.

Can't you try to apply your own intelligence to the propoganda that you are
fed?

Saddam and Osama were mortal enemies. You didn't know that, eh?

Both birds of the same feathers.

No. Mortal enemies.

snip
They believe that the Moslems will win. They *WANT* war.

I'm sorry to say it Donal but lets give it to them.

That's a seperate arguement. You might be right. However, if you are going
to back that approach, then you are going to have to wipe out all Moslems.
You need to stop pussyfooting about.

The fact remains that radical Muslim terrorists have been at war with
the West for many years but only recently has the ''coalition of the
willing'' begun to fight back.

Iraq had nothing to do with Muslim terrorists. Do some research.

These are enemies who laugh at the
fools extending olive branches. Appeasement is tantamount to
government-assisted suicide. They hit soft targets, including
children, to weaken our resolve. Defining the war on terror requires
understanding the premise that these implacable foes do not hate us
for what we do--they hate us for who we are.

Some do. Many more will hate you (and us) for what you *do*. That is
why I object to the war in Iraq.

Therefore, he would not want any Western country to pull out of

action
in
the Middle East.

Wrong.

Why?

As another sign of appeasement. Ossama love that stuff. He claimed he
drove the US out of Somolia, "Black Hawk down"

Try to remember that bin Laden *wants* war. Do you?

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all

terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

You are incorrect.

Bull****, AlQueida has halted all operation in Spain until futher
notice. They are waiting for them to withdraw from Iraq.

Pah! Back this up.

I can not find were I heard it. But it is simple logic. Terrorist won
the election in Spain and are getting what they killed for.

You really don't understand what happened in Spain.

The government backed the US position against the wishes of 92% of the
population.

Think about it. 92% of Spaniards did NOT think that Saddam had WMD. They
were right. Now, because their government was hoodwinked - they are
victims of Al Qaeda.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should

boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the

strength
of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support

of
your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value

freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

No.

They were fighting because their Prime Minister was blackmailed by

Bush.

Yeah right, Bush had pictures of him having an affair, thats how he
blackmailed him huh?

No, economic blackmail.

You call it blackmail, I call it common sence. Do you buy products
from people that will not support you? I do not. I know were to hit
them were it hurts.

If Spain decides to pull out before the job is complete then the
Spainards will be dis-honoring the one that gave all to the

liberation
of th Iraqi people.

The Spainards are acting like John Kerry acted during the

Vietnam
war. These actions will hurt the men and women in harms way. Lets

give
all the troops all the support they need to finish the job

correctly.
Let's not give in because some dirty rats attack citizens on the

way
to work again.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When

Colin
Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two

trucks,
... or
did you see WMD?

I saw the mobile chemical labs.

I saw two trucks.

We now know that they were *NOT* connected with WMD. They were

supplied
by
the British. They were used to inflate baloons that were used for

artillery
practice.

You would then think the British company would of came forward and
said
Hey those are our trucks.

emmmm .... they did! I suspect that Fox didn't report it?????

Who cares.

You don't. However, those trucks were used by your government to

justify
the war.

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Regards

Donal

Capt.American

"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them if you like?

Gordon M Aamoth Jr
Edelmiro Abad
Maria Rose Abad
Andrew Anthony Abate
Vincent Abate
Laurence Christopher Abel
Alona Abraham
William F Abrahamson
Richard Anthony Aceto
Jesus Acevedo Rescand
Heinrich Bernhard Ackermann
Paul Acquaviva
Donald LaRoy Adams
Patrick Adams
Shannon Lewis Adams
Stephen George Adams
Ignatius Udo Adanga
Christy A Addamo
Terence E Adderley Jr
Sophia Buruwad Addo
Lee Allan Adler
Daniel Thomas Afflitto
Emmanuel Akwasi Afuakwah
Alok Agarwal
Mukul Kumar Agarwala
Joseph Agnello
David Scott Agnes
Brian G Ahearn
Jeremiah Joseph Ahern
Joanne Marie Ahladiotis
Shabbir Ahmed
Terrance Andre Aiken
Godwin Ajala
Gertrude M Alagero
Andrew Alameno
Margaret Ann Alario
Gary M Albero
Jon Leslie Albert
Peter Alderman
Jacquelyn Delaine Aldridge
David D Alger
Sarah Ali-Escarcega
Ernest Alikakos
Edward L Allegretto
Eric Allen
Joseph Ryan Allen
Richard Dennis Allen
Richard Lanard Allen
Christopher E Allingham
Anna Allison
Janet M Alonso
Arturo Alva-Moreno
Anthony Alvarado
Antonio Javier Alvarez
Victoria Alvarez-Brito
Telmo E Alvear
Cesar Amoranto Alviar
Tariq Amanullah
Angelo Amaranto
James M Amato
Joseph Amatuccio
Christopher Charles Amoroso
Kazuhiro Anai
Calixto Anaya Jr
Joseph Anchundia
Jeff J Andersen
Kermit Charles Anderson
Yvette Constance Anderson
John Andreacchio
Michael Rourke Andrews
Jean Ann Andrucki
Siew-Nya Ang
Joseph Angelini Jr
Joseph Angelini Sr
David Lawrence Angell
Laura Angilletta
Doreen J Angrisani
Lorraine Antigua
Seima Aoyama
Peter Paul Apollo
Faustino Apostol Jr
Frank Thomas Aquilino
Patrick Michael Aranyos
David Arce
Michael George Arczynski
Louis Arena
Barbara Jean Arestegui
Adam P Arias
Michael Armstrong
Jack Charles Aron
Joshua Aron
Richard Avery Aronow
Myra Joy Aronson
Japhet Jesse Aryee
Patrick Asante
Carl Asaro
Michael Asciak
Michael Edward Asher
Janice Marie Ashley
Thomas J Ashton
Manuel O Asitimbay
Gregg Arthur Atlas
Gerald T Atwood
James Audiffred
Louis Frank Aversano Jr
Ezra Aviles
Ayodeji Awe
Sandy Ayala

Arlene T Babakitis
Eustace P Bacchus
John J Badagliacca
Jane Ellen Baeszler
Robert J Baierwalter
Andrew J Bailey
Brett T Bailey
Garnet Edward Bailey
Tatyana Bakalinskaya
Michael S Baksh
Sharon M Balkcom
Michael Andrew Bane
Katherine Bantis
Gerard Baptiste
Walter Baran
Gerard A Barbara
Paul Vincent Barbaro
James William Barbella
Ivan Kyrillos F Barbosa
Victor Daniel Barbosa
Christine Barbuto
Colleen Ann Barkow
David Michael Barkway
Matthew Barnes
Sheila Patricia Barnes
Evan J Baron
Renee Barrett-Arjune
Arthur Thaddeus Barry
Diane G Barry
Maurice Vincent Barry
Scott D Bart
Carlton W Bartels
Guy Barzvi
Inna B Basina
Alysia Basmajian
Kenneth William Basnicki
Steven Bates
Paul James Battaglia
Walter David Bauer Jr
Marlyn Capito Bautista
Mark Lawrence Bavis
Jasper Baxter
Michele Beale
Paul Frederick Beatini
Jane S Beatty
Lawrence Ira Beck
Manette Marie Beckles
Carl John Bedigian
Michael Earnest Beekman
Maria A Behr
Yelena Belilovsky
Nina Patrice Bell
Debbie Bellows
Stephen Elliot Belson
Paul M Benedetti
Denise Lenore Benedetto
Maria Bengochea
Bryan Craig Bennett
Eric L Bennett
Oliver Duncan Bennett
Margaret L Benson
Dominick J Berardi
James Patrick Berger
Steven Howard Berger
John P Bergin
Alvin Bergsohn
Daniel Bergstein
Graham Andrew Berkeley
Michael J Berkeley
Donna M Bernaerts
William Bernstein
David M Berray
David S Berry
Joseph J Berry
William Reed Bethke
Timothy Betterly
Carolyn Beug
Edward Frank Beyea
Paul Beyer
Anil Tahilram Bharvaney
Bella J Bhukhan
Shimmy D Biegeleisen
Peter Alexander Bielfeld
William G Biggart
Brian Bilcher
Carl Vincent Bini
Gary Eugene Bird
Joshua David Birnbaum
George John Bishop
Jeffrey Donald Bittner
Albert Balewa Blackman Jr
Christopher Joseph Blackwell
Susan Leigh Blair
Harry Blanding Jr
Janice Lee Blaney
Craig Michael Blass
Rita Blau
Richard Middleton Blood Jr
Michael Andrew Boccardi
John P Bocchi
Michael Leopoldo Bocchino
Susan M Bochino
Bruce D Boehm
Mary Catherine Boffa
Nicholas Andrew Bogdan
Darren Christopher Bohan
Lawrence Francis Boisseau
Vincent M Boland Jr
Touri Bolourchi
Alan Bondarenko
Andre Bonheur Jr
Colin Arthur Bonnett
Frank Bonomo
Yvonne Lucia Bonomo
Genieve Bonsignore
Seaon Booker
Kelly Ann Booms
Sherry Ann Bordeaux
Krystine Bordenabe
Martin Boryczewski
Richard Edward Bosco
Klaus Bothe
Carol Marie Bouchard
John H Boulton
Francisco Eligio Bourdier
Thomas Harold Bowden Jr
Kimberly S Bowers
Veronique Nicole Bowers
Larry Bowman
Shawn Edward Bowman Jr
Kevin L Bowser
Gary R Box
Gennady Boyarsky
Pamela Boyce
Michael Boyle
Alfred Braca
Kevin Bracken
David Brian Brady
Alexander Braginsky
Nicholas W Brandemarti
Daniel Raymond Brandhorst
David Reed Gamboa Brandhorst
Michelle Renee Bratton
Patrice Braut
Lydia E Bravo
Ronald Michael Breitweiser
Edward A Brennan III
Francis Henry Brennan
Michael E Brennan
Peter Brennan
Thomas M Brennan
Daniel J Brethel
Gary Lee Bright
Jonathan Briley
Mark A Brisman
Paul Gary Bristow
Mark Francis Broderick
Herman Charles Broghammer
Keith A Broomfield
Ethel Brown
Janice Juloise Brown
Lloyd Stanford Brown
Patrick J Brown
Bettina Browne
Mark Bruce
Richard George Bruehert
Andrew Brunn
Vincent Brunton
Ronald Paul Bucca
Brandon J Buchanan
Gregory Joseph Buck
Dennis Buckley
Nancy Clare Bueche
Jose Bueno
Patrick Joseph Buhse
John Edwards Bulaga Jr
Stephen Bunin
Matthew J Burke
Thomas Daniel Burke
William Francis Burke Jr
Donald J Burns
Kathleen Anne Burns
Keith James Burns
John Patrick Burnside
Irina Buslo
Milton G Bustillo
Thomas M Butler
Patrick Byrne
Timothy G Byrne

Jesus Neptali Cabezas
Lillian Caceres
Brian Joseph Cachia
Steven Dennis Cafiero Jr
Richard M Caggiano
Cecile Marella Caguicla
John Brett Cahill
Michael John Cahill
Scott Walter Cahill
Thomas Joseph Cahill
George Cain
Salvatore B Calabro
Joseph Calandrillo
Philip V Calcagno
Edward Calderon
Kenneth Marcus Caldwell
Dominick Enrico Calia
Felix Calixte
Frank Callahan
Liam Callahan
Luigi Calvi
Roko Camaj
Michael F Cammarata
David Otey Campbell
Geoffrey Thomas Campbell
Jill Marie Campbell
Robert Arthur Campbell
Sandra Patricia Campbell
Sean Thomas Canavan
John A Candela
Vincent Cangelosi
Stephen J Cangialosi
Lisa Bella Cannava
Brian Cannizzaro
Michael Canty
Louis Anthony Caporicci
Jonathan Neff Cappello
James Christopher Cappers
Richard Michael Caproni
Jose Manuel Cardona
Dennis M Carey
Steve Carey
Edward Carlino
Michael Scott Carlo
David G Carlone
Rosemarie C Carlson
Mark Stephen Carney
Joyce Ann Carpeneto
Ivhan Luis Carpio Bautista
Jeremy M Carrington
Michael Carroll
Peter Carroll
James Joseph Carson Jr
Christoffer Mikael Carstanjen
Marcia Cecil Carter
James Marcel Cartier
Vivian Casalduc
John Francis Casazza
Paul R Cascio
Margarito Casillas
Thomas Anthony Casoria
William Otto Caspar
Alejandro Castano
Arcelia Castillo
Germaan Castillo Garcia
Leonard M Castrianno
Jose Ramon Castro
Richard G Catarelli
Christopher Sean Caton
Robert John Caufield
Mary Teresa Caulfield
Judson Cavalier
Michael Joseph Cawley
Jason David Cayne
Juan Armando Ceballos
Jason Michael Cefalu
Thomas Joseph Celic
Ana Mercedes Centeno
Joni Cesta
Jeffrey Marc Chairnoff
Swarna Chalasani
Sonia Chalco
William Chalcoff
Eli Chalouh
Charles Lawrence Chan
Mandy Chang
Mark Lawrence Charette
Gregorio Manuel Chavez
Delrose E Cheatham
Pedro Francisco Checo
Douglas MacMillan Cherry
Stephen Patrick Cherry
Vernon Paul Cherry
Nester Julio Chevalier
Swede Chevalier
Alexander H Chiang
Dorothy J Chiarchiaro
Luis Alfonso Chimbo
Robert Chin
Wing Wai Ching
Nicholas Paul Chiofalo
John Chipura
Peter A Chirchirillo
Catherine Chirls
Kyung Hee Cho
Abul K Chowdhury
Mohammad Salahuddin Chowdhury
Kirsten L Christophe
Pamela Chu
Steven Chucknick
Wai Chung
Christopher Ciafardini
Alex F Ciccone
Frances Ann Cilente
Elaine Cillo
Edna Cintron
Nestor Andre Cintron III
Robert Dominick Cirri
Juan Pablo Cisneros-Alvarez
Benjamin Keefe Clark
Eugene Clark
Gregory Alan Clark
Mannie Leroy Clark
Thomas R Clark
Christopher Robert Clarke
Donna Marie Clarke
Michael J Clarke
Suria Rachel Emma Clarke
Kevin Francis Cleary
James D Cleere
Geoffrey W Cloud
Susan Marie Clyne
Steven Coakley
Jeffrey Alan Coale
Patricia A Cody
Daniel Michael Coffey
Jason M Coffey
Florence G Cohen
Kevin Sanford Cohen
Anthony Joseph Coladonato
Mark Joseph Colaio
Stephen Colaio
Christopher M Colasanti
Kevin Nathaniel Colbert
Michel P Colbert
Keith E Coleman
Scott Thomas Coleman
Tarel Coleman
Liam Joseph Colhoun
Robert D Colin
Robert J Coll
Jean Collin
John Michael Collins
Michael L Collins
Thomas J Collins
Joseph Collison
Jeffrey Dwayne Collman
Patricia Malia Colodner
Linda M Colon
Sol E Colon
Ronald Edward Comer
Sandra Jolane Conaty Brace
Jaime Concepcion
Albert Conde
Denease Conley
Susan P Conlon
Margaret Mary Conner
Cynthia Marie Lise Connolly
John E Connolly Jr
James Lee Connor
Jonathan M Connors
Kevin Patrick Connors
Kevin F Conroy
Jose Manuel Contreras-Fernandez
Brenda E Conway
Dennis Michael Cook
Helen D Cook
Jeffrey W Coombs
John A Cooper
Joseph John Coppo Jr
Gerard J Coppola
Joseph Albert Corbett
John J Corcoran III
Alejandro Cordero
Robert Cordice
Ruben D Correa
Danny A Correa-Gutierrez
James J Corrigan
Carlos Cortes
Kevin Cosgrove
Dolores Marie Costa
Digna Alexandra Costanza
Charles Gregory Costello Jr
Michael S Costello
Conrod K Cottoy
Martin John Coughlan
John Gerard Coughlin
Timothy J Coughlin
James E Cove
Andre Cox
Frederick John Cox
James Raymond Coyle
Michele Coyle-Eulau
Anne Marie Cramer
Christopher S Cramer
Denise Elizabeth Crant
James Leslie Crawford Jr
Robert James Crawford
Tara Kathleen Creamer
Joanne Mary Cregan
Lucy Crifasi
John A Crisci
Daniel Hal Crisman
Dennis Cross
Kevin Raymond Crotty
Thomas G Crotty
John Crowe
Welles Remy Crowther
Robert L Cruikshank
John Robert Cruz
Grace Yu Cua
Kenneth John Cubas
Francisco Cruz Cubero
Thelma Cuccinello
Richard J Cudina
Neil James Cudmore
Thomas Patrick Cullen lll
Joyce Cummings
Brian Thomas Cummins
Michael Cunningham
Robert Curatolo
Laurence Damian Curia
Paul Dario Curioli
Patrick Currivan
Beverly Curry
Andrew Peter Charles Curry Green
Michael S Curtin
Gavin Cushny

John D'Allara
Vincent Gerard D'Amadeo
Jack D'Ambrosi
Mary D'Antonio
Edward A D'Atri
Michael D D'Auria
Michael Jude D'Esposito
Manuel John Da Mota
Caleb Arron Dack
Carlos S DaCosta
Joao Alberto DaFonseca Aguiar Jr
Brian Paul Dale
Thomas A Damaskinos
Jeannine Marie Damiani-Jones
Patrick W Danahy
Nana Danso
Vincent Danz
Dwight Donald Darcy
Elizabeth Ann Darling
Annette Andrea Dataram
Lawrence Davidson
Michael Allen Davidson
Scott Matthew Davidson
Titus Davidson
Niurka Davila
Clinton Davis
Wayne Terrial Davis
Anthony Richard Dawson
Calvin Dawson
Edward James Day
Dorothy Alma de Araujo
Jayceryll de Chavez
Jennifer De Jesus
Monique E De Jesus
Nereida De Jesus
Emerita De La Pena
Azucena Maria de la Torre
Jose Nicolas De Pena
David Paul De Rubbio
Jemal Legesse De Santis
Christian Louis De Simone
Melanie Louise De Vere
William Thomas Dean
Robert J DeAngelis Jr
Thomas Patrick DeAngelis
Tara E Debek
Anna Marjia DeBin
James V Deblase
Paul DeCola
Simon Marash Dedvukaj
Jason Defazio
David A DeFeo
Manuel Del Valle Jr
Donald Arthur Delapenha
Vito Joseph DeLeo
Danielle Anne Delie
Joseph A Della Pietra
Andrea DellaBella
Palmina DelliGatti
Colleen Ann Deloughery
Francis Albert DeMartini
Anthony Demas
Martin N DeMeo
Francis Deming
Carol K Demitz
Kevin Dennis
Thomas F Dennis
Jean DePalma
Jose Depena
Robert John Deraney
Michael DeRienzo
Edward DeSimone III
Andrew Desperito
Cindy Ann Deuel
Jerry DeVito
Robert P Devitt Jr
Dennis Lawrence Devlin
Gerard Dewan
Sulemanali Kassamali Dhanani
Patricia Florence Di Chiaro
Debra Ann Di Martino
Michael Louis Diagostino
Matthew Diaz
Nancy Diaz
Rafael Arturo Diaz
Michael A Diaz-Piedra III
Judith Berquis Diaz-Sierra
Joseph Dermot Dickey Jr
Lawrence Patrick Dickinson
Michael D Diehl
John Difato
Vincent Difazio
Carl Anthony DiFranco
Donald Difranco
David Dimeglio
Stephen Patrick Dimino
William John Dimmling
Marisa DiNardo Schorpp
Christopher M Dincuff
Jeffrey Mark Dingle
Anthony Dionisio
George DiPasquale
Joseph Dipilato
Douglas Frank DiStefano
Donald Americo Ditullio
Ramzi A Doany
John Joseph Doherty
Melissa C Doi
Brendan Dolan
Neil Matthew Dollard
James Joseph Domanico
Benilda Pascua Domingo
Alberto Dominguez
Carlos Dominguez
Jerome Mark Patrick Dominguez
Kevin W Donnelly
Jacqueline Donovan
Stephen Scott Dorf
Thomas Dowd
Kevin Dowdell
Mary Yolanda Dowling
Raymond Mathew Downey
Frank Joseph Doyle
Joseph Michael Doyle
Stephen Patrick Driscoll
Mirna A Duarte
Michelle Beale Duberry
Luke A Dudek
Christopher Michael Duffy
Gerard Duffy
Michael Joseph Duffy
Thomas W Duffy
Antoinette Duger
Sareve Dukat
Christopher Joseph Dunne
Richard Anthony Dunstan
Patrick Thomas Dwyer

Joseph Anthony Eacobacci
John Bruce Eagleson
Robert Douglas Eaton
Dean Phillip Eberling
Margaret Ruth Echtermann
Paul Robert Eckna
Constantine Economos
Curtis Edwards
Dennis Michael Edwards
Michael Hardy Edwards
Mary Lynn Edwards-Angell
Christine Egan
Lisa Egan
Martin J Egan Jr
Michael Egan
Samantha Martin Egan
Carole Eggert
Lisa Caren Ehrlich
John Ernst Eichler
Eric Adam Eisenberg
Daphne Ferlinda Elder
Michael J Elferis
Mark Joseph Ellis
Valerie Silver Ellis
Albert Alfy William Elmarry
Edgar Hendricks Emery Jr
Doris Suk-Yuen Eng
Christopher Epps
Ulf Ramm Ericson
Erwin L Erker
William John Erwin
Jose Espinal
Fanny Espinoza
Bridget Ann Esposito
Francis Esposito
Michael Esposito
William Esposito
Ruben Esquilin Jr
Sadie Ette
Barbara G Etzold
Eric Brian Evans
Robert Evans
Meredith Emily June Ewart

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Hey dummy... these people aren't reasons. They're casualties as a result
of Bushy and his team lying to the American people. You dishonor them
by associating them with your intense hatred of democracy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them if

you like?

Donal

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them if

you like?

I asked you to name 5 *things* that justify the war on terror. The 500
names that you listed were not "things".

Your answer showed contempt for the victims of 9/11. You are using them to
justify an attack against a totally uninvolved country.

While the "War on Terror" was focused on Al Qaeda, you had plenty of
international support. Once Bush dragged his personal enemies into the
firing line, then you changed into a recruiter of terrorists.

Many decent Muslims were able to see the justification for the action in
Afghanistan. They saw events in Iraq as an attack on an innocent Moslem
state. That's why there are now more terrorists than there were before.

Regards

Donal

Capt.American

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Hey dummy... these people aren't reasons. They're casualties as a result
of Bushy and his team lying to the American people. You dishonor them
by associating them with your intense hatred of democracy.

Hey Dick Breath,

These are the names of just a few that died on 9-11 in the WTC.

How in the F*uck do you equate Bush lying to the terrorist running
planes into the twin towers?

I have no hate of democracy, you penis breath gay boy. You can vote
for whom ever you like. I'm sure you will vote for any canidate that
will allow you to marry your boyfriend downtown gaytown.

So just pull your head out of your boyfriends ass before you mouth
off again.

CA

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them if

you like?

Jonathan Ganz

You're the asshole who's equating them. I'm equating, nay claiming, that
Bush is a f*cking lying whore who caters to his big oil buddies, who
doesn't give a flying f*ck about the American people or the people
who dies in the WTC or Iraq.

It is completely obvious that you hate democracy and that you're a
closet homosexual.

In addition to you being a coward, stupid, and a liar (along with your
bottom buddy Bushy and the other person who's part of the three-way-
Rumpsfeld), you're an ignorant asshole.

[...]

Capt.American

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them if

you like?

I asked you to name 5 *things* that justify the war on terror. The 500
names that you listed were not "things".

Are they justification enough for you?

The killing of American citizen number 1 is the first thing thats
justfies the war on terror. The killing American citizen number 2 was
the second thing. Killing of American citizen number 3 is the third
thing. I could go on......

Your answer showed contempt for the victims of 9/11. You are using them to
justify an attack against a totally uninvolved country.

BS keep your blinders on Donal. Your a thick as Spain.

While the "War on Terror" was focused on Al Qaeda, you had plenty of
international support.

How nice. We are forever grateful.

Once Bush dragged his personal enemies into the
firing line, then you changed into a recruiter of terrorists.

Regardless of 911 Saddam was a terrorist. He deserves to be exactly
were he is
He deserves to die. He deserved to lose all he had taken. It,s so
funny how the rest of the world nerver saw his a a threat. Perhaps
that is because he was not a threat to them. He was athreat to the
USA. Remember the no fly zones in Iraq? Remember him shooting at our
pilots on a daily basis? Get it thru your THICK NUMB SKULL all Sadam
had to do was comply with the UN and prove he would not be a threat to
the world. HE CHOSE TO DEFY THE WORLDS DEMANDS, YOU KNOW THE VOTE THE
UN TOOK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE FAILED TO DISARM. You and the
rest of the world may be to chicken to enfore the international law,
but the USA is not. Why have a UN if you do not stick to the laws the
UN lays down? Seems a waste of time.

Many decent Muslims were able to see the justification for the action in
Afghanistan. They saw events in Iraq as an attack on an innocent Moslem
state. That's why there are now more terrorists than there were before.

Who has been spoon feeding you that crap? The main enemy in Iraq
will hate us until we are dead, same ones that hated us before we
forced Saddam out of power. Most of these new terrorist are imports to
iraq.

Until we took Saddam out of power 99.9 % of Iraqi's could get a visa
to travel to any other country. Saddam banned the internet. He was an
evil man that led by terror. He is a terrorist.

Now the Iraq people are free to elect a new leader, travel, internet,
Go to school, women can work, ect. They a free, free at last. Let
FREEDOM RING.

If this action makes more terrorist than so beit. Lets lay our cards
on the table and shoot it out to the death. We need to flood all the
rat nests on earth
as soon as the rats stick their stinking heads out of the hole we need
to blow them off.

Lets Roll!

Capt. American

Regards

Donal

Gabriel Latrémouille

God save it for another NG.
GL

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any

demands
of
Spain.

They wanted them out of Iraq.

Did they? Why?

Success in Iraq would equal success in the war on terror. Al Qaeda
understands that a fledgling democracy in Iraq is their worst
nightmare, and they'll do anything to prevent it.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway

system.

You are probably correct.

[...]

Osama b'in Laden has made it clear that he wants a Global war

berween
Moslems and Christians. He believes that Moslems would win this

war.

Kinda big headed for a rag head playing with mice turds in a cave.

I agree. However, it doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda *want* a

global
war between Christians and Moslems.

And thats my point for throwing out Spanish products. You know a
Videotape
was uncovered in a trash bin near a mosque in Madrid following the
bombing. The terrorist on the videotape explicitly explains, ''You
love life and we love death.'' Unfortunately, terror has proven that
it can work in places like Spain when a government decides to cut and
run after a brutal attack. The proper response would have been for
Spain to not only to stay the course in Iraq but also double its troop
deployment. When terror smells victory as it did in Spain, we are all
more susceptible. And innocent civilians somewhere will pay the heavy
price for those myopic political decisions. Spain should heed Sir
Winston Churchill's warning from years past, ''An appeaser is one who
feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.''

They believe that the Moslems will win. They *WANT* war.

I'm sorry to say it Donal but lets give it to them.

The fact remains that radical Muslim terrorists have been at war with
the West for many years but only recently has the ''coalition of the
willing'' begun to fight back. These are enemies who laugh at the
[...]

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam

dis-armed?

So what?

At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide

the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof

he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

Nevertheless, he *did* disarm. Furthermore, at the time of the

invasion,
most of the world believed that he did *not* pose any threat to our
security. That's why you couldn't get a second UN resolution.

Who needed a second resolution? We dident.

No, you didn't.

Thats right! What do we need for you to approve Donal? More Dead
cilivians first? Body bags? What?

It's about time we snuff out all these radical terrorist. Kill em
all.
They have made it plain and clear that they will kills us at any given
chance.

Capt. American