Jonathan Ganz

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

You could go on, but you'll sound even more like the idiot we
already know you are.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them

if
you like?

I asked you to name 5 *things* that justify the war on terror. The 500
names that you listed were not "things".

Are they justification enough for you?

The killing of American citizen number 1 is the first thing thats
justfies the war on terror. The killing American citizen number 2 was
the second thing. Killing of American citizen number 3 is the third
thing. I could go on......

Your answer showed contempt for the victims of 9/11. You are using

them to
justify an attack against a totally uninvolved country.

BS keep your blinders on Donal. Your a thick as Spain.

While the "War on Terror" was focused on Al Qaeda, you had plenty of
international support.

How nice. We are forever grateful.

Once Bush dragged his personal enemies into the
firing line, then you changed into a recruiter of terrorists.

Regardless of 911 Saddam was a terrorist. He deserves to be exactly
were he is
He deserves to die. He deserved to lose all he had taken. It,s so
funny how the rest of the world nerver saw his a a threat. Perhaps
that is because he was not a threat to them. He was athreat to the
USA. Remember the no fly zones in Iraq? Remember him shooting at our
pilots on a daily basis? Get it thru your THICK NUMB SKULL all Sadam
had to do was comply with the UN and prove he would not be a threat to
the world. HE CHOSE TO DEFY THE WORLDS DEMANDS, YOU KNOW THE VOTE THE
UN TOOK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE FAILED TO DISARM. You and the
rest of the world may be to chicken to enfore the international law,
but the USA is not. Why have a UN if you do not stick to the laws the
UN lays down? Seems a waste of time.

Many decent Muslims were able to see the justification for the action in
Afghanistan. They saw events in Iraq as an attack on an innocent Moslem
state. That's why there are now more terrorists than there were before.

Who has been spoon feeding you that crap? The main enemy in Iraq
will hate us until we are dead, same ones that hated us before we
forced Saddam out of power. Most of these new terrorist are imports to
iraq.

Until we took Saddam out of power 99.9 % of Iraqi's could get a visa
to travel to any other country. Saddam banned the internet. He was an
evil man that led by terror. He is a terrorist.

Now the Iraq people are free to elect a new leader, travel, internet,
Go to school, women can work, ect. They a free, free at last. Let
FREEDOM RING.

If this action makes more terrorist than so beit. Lets lay our cards
on the table and shoot it out to the death. We need to flood all the
rat nests on earth
as soon as the rats stick their stinking heads out of the hole we need
to blow them off.

Lets Roll!

Capt. American

Regards