Jonathan Ganz

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

You're the asshole who's equating them. I'm equating, nay claiming, that
Bush is a f*cking lying whore who caters to his big oil buddies, who
doesn't give a flying f*ck about the American people or the people
who dies in the WTC or Iraq.

It is completely obvious that you hate democracy and that you're a
closet homosexual.

In addition to you being a coward, stupid, and a liar (along with your
bottom buddy Bushy and the other person who's part of the three-way-
Rumpsfeld), you're an ignorant asshole.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Hey dummy... these people aren't reasons. They're casualties as a result
of Bushy and his team lying to the American people. You dishonor them
by associating them with your intense hatred of democracy.

Hey Dick Breath,

These are the names of just a few that died on 9-11 in the WTC.

How in the F*uck do you equate Bush lying to the terrorist running
planes into the twin towers?

I have no hate of democracy, you penis breath gay boy. You can vote
for whom ever you like. I'm sure you will vote for any canidate that
will allow you to marry your boyfriend downtown gaytown.

So just pull your head out of your boyfriends ass before you mouth
off again.

CA

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote

1000's of things justify the war on terror.

Name 5.

Here's 500 for you, would you like 2319 more reasons, I can post them

if
you like?