Capt.American

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands of
Spain.

I thought Ossama Al Quedia just bombed the Spainish railway system.

I also heard that since the elections they have ordered all terrorist
to stop
because the Spainards plan to cut and run from Iraq.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

First off they were fighting for all free countrys that value freedom
and hate dictaters with a history of torturing citizens.

If Spain decides to pull out before the job is complete then the
Spainards will be dis-honoring the one that gave all to the liberation
of th Iraqi people.

The Spainards are acting like John Kerry acted during the Vietnam
war. These actions will hurt the men and women in harms way. Lets give
all the troops all the support they need to finish the job correctly.
Let's not give in because some dirty rats attack citizens on the way
to work again.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When Colin Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two trucks, ... or
did you see WMD?

I saw the mobile chemical labs.

Donal did you here that the UN asked for proof that Saddam dis-armed?
At the end of the gulf war Saddam agreed to dis-arm and provide the
world with proof he did dis-arm. Instead of providing that proof he
played games and flipped the world the bird.

If Saddam had no WMD then he is the dumbest MF that ever walked this
planet. He could of stayed in power in a nice palace without any
sanctions at all if he provide proof he would be no threat to the rest
of the world. Momar Kadaffee saw the light and his country is allready
better off. Lets hope Castro dies soon and we can then build friendly
relations again with them.

Thank God you Brits know the danger of letting a mad man remain in
power.

Let finish freeing the people of Iraq, it's the right thing to do.
I'm proud of what we have done for the average citizen of Iraq.

Capt. American

Regards

Donal