Jonathan Ganz

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

Looks like that last haircut was a bit too close.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"OzOne" wrote in message
On 22 Mar 2004 15:54:41 -0800,
(Capt.American) scribbled thusly:

If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands. And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

I will start by switching to American Olive's & Kippers instead of
using my favorite Spanish olives and Kippers. It's gonna be hard but I
feel it my duty not to support any country that surrenders to
terrorist ways.

Capt. American

Bwaahahahahhhahahahaaaa!
And here I was thinking Looney Tunes was copyright.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.