Donal

Default Toss your Spanish Olives overboard!

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If Spain gives in to more terrorist demands.

More?
I wasn't aware that any terrorists (other than ETA) had made any demands of
Spain.

And they renig on the
deal to finish the job in Iraq, then all good American should boycott
all Spanish products.

Good idea. I'm sure that all Spaniards will recognise the strength of
American gratitude for the 217 lives that they lost in support of your
country.

BTW, Capt. American, I'd like to ask you a question. When Colin Powell
showed a satellite photograph of two trucks, did you see two trucks, ... or
did you see WMD?

Regards

Donal