posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Norm Norm is offline

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message news:vern93-

He'll meet you "anytime, anywhere" except he won't provide a location
and if you name one he will add more conditions than a new cellphone
contract before he'll ever agree to meet you. But go ahead, it's always
a entertaining

It hasn't been entertaining in years. I have paint drying on my wall which
is more entertaining. How hard can it be to just ignore the stupid bugger?

{ Message - Block Sender } See? Wasn't that simple? Don't you feel better
now?

(but also kind of sad) to watch this fake combat veteran
crawfish away when challenged.

Thank you for your service.

Dave