posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 50GT master of .....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 12:42 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

I "know."

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I'm currently
teaching at several
organizations, so it isn't needed for that. I think I'm
going to teach more
advanced classes, offshore, and most places prefer Masters
tickets to OUPV.
I'm also thinking about getting some more seatime on a
couple of the
inspected vessels (sailing) in the area. And, I was
thinking about some
minor ferry work. Most require 100 ton licenses but there
are a few that
will take 50 ton licenses.

does ferry work pay well?- Hide quoted text -

a 50 ton ferry can not carry to many cars...6-10 maybe?

Better money on a charter fishing boat...if you can get the gig.

Joe

I don't fish... nothing makes me puke faster than diesel mixed with
fishgut smell.

Since you don't like the smell of fish that could explain your sexual
preference.... :-)

LOL.

Max

Sounds like he's been hangin with the wrong women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:32:20 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Yup... passenger ferry... the big ones are 70-80 tons, but there are smaller
that would fit.

We don't care how many fairies will fit, Jon-boy.

Do you have to gay-up every post?

This post is 100% free of steroids
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Since you don't like the smell of fish that could

explain your sexual
preference.... :-)

LOL.

Max

Sounds like he's been hangin with the wrong women.

I likes to go swimmin'
With bowlegged women

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message

I "know."

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I'm currently

teaching at several
organizations, so it isn't needed for that. I think I'm

going to teach more
advanced classes, offshore, and most places prefer Masters

tickets to OUPV.
I'm also thinking about getting some more seatime on a

couple of the
inspected vessels (sailing) in the area. And, I was

thinking about some
minor ferry work. Most require 100 ton licenses but there

are a few that
will take 50 ton licenses.

does fairy work pay well?

Depends on the fairy.

LOFL

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

[...]

Greg

ASS (Another side-splitter, but of questionable taste.)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Since you don't like the smell of fish that could

explain your sexual
preference.... :-)

LOL.

Max

Sounds like he's been hangin with the wrong women.

I likes to go swimmin'
With bowlegged women

Scotty

I just bet y'all do.