posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 50GT master of .....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 12:42 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

I "know."

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I'm currently
teaching at several
organizations, so it isn't needed for that. I think I'm
going to teach more
advanced classes, offshore, and most places prefer Masters
tickets to OUPV.
I'm also thinking about getting some more seatime on a
couple of the
inspected vessels (sailing) in the area. And, I was
thinking about some
minor ferry work. Most require 100 ton licenses but there
are a few that
will take 50 ton licenses.

does ferry work pay well?- Hide quoted text -

a 50 ton ferry can not carry to many cars...6-10 maybe?

Better money on a charter fishing boat...if you can get the gig.

Joe

I don't fish... nothing makes me puke faster than diesel mixed with
fishgut smell.

Since you don't like the smell of fish that could explain your sexual
preference.... :-)

LOL.

Max

Sounds like he's been hangin with the wrong women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com