BoatBanter.com

-   -   50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/81751-50gt-master-steam-motor-auxiliary-sail-oupv-near-coastal-towing.html)

Capt. JG June 20th 07 05:20 AM

50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Horvath June 20th 07 11:31 AM

50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:20:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

It's official. I now hold a master baiter's liscense... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

You just have to gay-up every post, don't

This post is 100% free of steroids

Vic Smith June 20th 07 12:22 PM

wrote:

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

Congratulations!

--Vic

Maxprop June 20th 07 01:05 PM

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

Congratulations, Jon. But I'm not sure I'd have announced it here. Neal is
going to be all over you on the purported drug thing.

Max

Scotty June 20th 07 01:16 PM

50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of

work to get it, but
well worth it.

Congratulations, Jon. But I'm not sure I'd have announced

it here. Neal is
going to be all over you

must you gay up every post?

Horvath

[email protected] June 20th 07 02:15 PM

On Jun 20, 12:20 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment.

Now, when those frieghters in the Bay are about to run over you, you
can board them and take over.

DSK

Joe June 20th 07 03:29 PM

On Jun 19, 11:20 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

--
"j" ganz

Congrat Jon, what are you going to do with the licences?

Only another 1,550 tons and you will be a real Captain and not a
throttle jockey.;0)

Joe

Wilbur Hubbard June 20th 07 04:12 PM

wrote:

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it,
but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

Now you can Captain this thing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_San_Marcos_(LSD-25)

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahh! Good one. I almost spit my coffee all over my
screen. LSD-25, indeed!

Wilbur Hubbard

Bart June 20th 07 04:32 PM

50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

On Jun 20, 12:20 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

--
"j" ganz

Congratulations Jon. You are a worth addition to the ranks of
Captains. The more sharp Captains like you, the better.

There is a fellow with Asperger's at the club who wants his
ticket. No one sails with him more than once, I find it
frightening that there is no good way to screen out the
dangerous oddballs.

http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html