posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 50GT master of steam, motor or auxiliary sail, OUPV near coastal with towing

On Jun 19, 11:20 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

--
"j" ganz

Congratulations, Capt. Jon, way to go.

Mike

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

I'm not sure yet... I'm thinking about several different things... not
sure if I want to run a ferry, but there are plenty of SVs that might be
worth looking at.

Could send your resume he

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Don't laugh or get angry. They know how to party, treat others well and
are GREAT tippers. The Gay Community is great clientele. You may even make
some new life long friends.

Amen!

Is that where you sent yours?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"cruisin" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 19, 11:20 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

--
"j" ganz

Congratulations, Capt. Jon, way to go.

Mike

Thanks man...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 50GT master of stea...

"Ed Gordon" wrote in message
8...
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it,
but well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

I'm no expert but I looked at that license and something's crooked
about
it. The "US Merchant Marine Officer" is on a slant. I know a photoshop
job when I see one.

Hey Ed, I wouldn't go to that sailnow site. It puts tracking cookies on
your computer and logs your IP number. Next thing you know your ISP will
be barraged with abuse complaints. A word to the wise and all that . .
..

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:20:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

Congratulations Jon. You have been working for it for long enough.
)
Mark E. Williams

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

It's official. I now hold a masters ticket... lots of work to get it, but
well worth it.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/USCG_50GTs.jpg

Congratulations Jon. You have been working for it for long enough.
)
Mark E. Williams

Thanks! Only since I was about 12, whether I knew it or not. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

I'm not sure yet... I'm thinking about several different things... not
sure if I want to run a ferry, but there are plenty of SVs that might be
worth looking at.

Could send your resume he

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Don't laugh or get angry. They know how to party, treat others well and
are GREAT tippers. The Gay Community is great clientele. You may even
make some new life long friends.

Amen!

Is that where you sent yours?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

No, butt I would definitely go sailing with them. Gay people are lots of
fun. They make good renters too.

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

I'm not sure yet... I'm thinking about several different things... not
sure if I want to run a ferry, but there are plenty of SVs that might
be worth looking at.

Could send your resume he

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Don't laugh or get angry. They know how to party, treat others well and
are GREAT tippers. The Gay Community is great clientele. You may even
make some new life long friends.

Amen!

Is that where you sent yours?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

No, butt I would definitely go sailing with them. Gay people are lots of
fun. They make good renters too.

Glory!

I defer to your expertise on the subject.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa