posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Brilliant Day!

Well, yesterday we got Heart of Gold all set for the new season and I
have a nice new chute to try out.

Meanwhile.....I just decided to buy a new WRX Turbo which has the 2.5
in it and is even more fun than my old one!I'll post pics soon. This
is a fun little rally style car that smashes anything poor Sloco owns!
I came close to buying an Infiniti G35x....awesome car indeed, but it
just felt like a car for a 60 year old. Just and impression...great
car though. I can't wait for the new WRX to arrive!

And if that's not enough....we just got a call from our attorney who
closed on our lake-front property. A company is making us an offer
that with net us about 190K each if we decide to sell in 11 months. So
that's about 365K profit (after we pay taxes for the year) for doing
nothing!
We're meeting our partners to discuss it later this week.

So all-in-all....a nice day indeed! Real estate bubble burst? When? We
missed it!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 14, 12:08 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Well, yesterday we got Heart of Gold all set for the new season and I
have a nice new chute to try out.

Hoooh ahhhh!

Well maybe one day later this year you will get permission to day
sail for an hour or so.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa..

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 14, 12:08 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Well, yesterday we got Heart of Gold all set for the new

season

which season? this one's half over already.

BwaHahahahahahah

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well maybe one day later this year you will get permission to day
sail for an hour or so.

I sailed Saturday, Joe. Did you?
I'm sailing tomorrow afternoon, Joe. Will you?
I'm sailing Friday/Saturday, Joe. Will you?

Uh huh.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 14, 10:10 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Well maybe one day later this year you will get permission to day
sail for an hour or so.

I sailed Saturday, Joe. Did you?

Thursday Robbie

I'm sailing tomorrow afternoon, Joe. Will you?

No waiting for the Wendsday races, but if i change my mind the commute
to the day boat is only 40 ft.

I'm sailing Friday/Saturday, Joe. Will you?

nah...to many weekend warriors

Joe

Uh huh.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I sailed Saturday, Joe. Did you?

Thursday Robbie

I'm sailing tomorrow afternoon, Joe. Will you?

No waiting for the Wendsday races, but if i change my mind the
commute
to the day boat is only 40 ft.

I'm sailing Friday/Saturday, Joe. Will you?

nah...to many weekend warriors

Really? That's too bad. Weekends are pretty quite these days on the
LIS so we don't have to give them up. As it turns out I'm also sailing
aboard a friends P31 tomorrow, More sailing than you is the point.
Enjoy your houseboat 40 feet from your dinghy.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Joe, ask him how far he sailed. ))))

SBV

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
nah...to many weekend warriors......

.......like Bob.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 15, 7:51 am, "Scotty" wrote:
Hey Joe, ask him how far he sailed. ))))

SBV

No need his extention cord is 150 ft.

nah...to many weekend warriors......

......like Bob.