posted to alt.sailing.asa
LLoyd Bonafide

Default Brilliant Thinker or Master Mariner?

I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

LLoyd Bonafide wrote:
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

He is sailing the seven sea's.

Get a life lubber !

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too. Unlike Joe who is a
slobbering idiot.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor. I'll never forget the time
he relocated Ms. Terry's breasts in that photograph. He most certainly
understood gravitational vectors.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the hundreds of miles per
hour. He has also highly modified his fine blue water cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

In a bar maybe. Otherwise, he's not going anywhere.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

LLoyd Bonafide wrote:
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

He is sailing the seven sea's.

Get a life lubber !

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

The once Mighty Captain of ASA has, I'm afraid to say,
fallen mightily. Where I used to enjoy his sometimes
humorous, sometimes spitting fire, posts, he has now fallen
to tattling to flonkers. His virtuous tales of bedding young
girls has now fallen to lying with old whores (LP). His skin
has become paper thin.
He has become his favorite phrase...PUTZ.

SBV

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too. Unlike

Joe who is a
slobbering idiot.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor. I'll

never forget the time
he relocated Ms. Terry's breasts in that photograph. He

most certainly
understood gravitational vectors.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the

hundreds of miles per
hour. He has also highly modified his fine blue water

cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Scotty wrote:
The once Mighty Captain of ASA has, I'm afraid to say,
fallen mightily. Where I used to enjoy his sometimes
humorous, sometimes spitting fire, posts, he has now fallen
to tattling to flonkers. His virtuous tales of bedding young
girls has now fallen to lying with old whores (LP). His skin
has become paper thin.
He has become his favorite phrase...PUTZ.

Putz is 3 ranks above his current standing.

Joe

SBV

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too. Unlike

Joe who is a
slobbering idiot.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor. I'll

never forget the time
he relocated Ms. Terry's breasts in that photograph. He

most certainly
understood gravitational vectors.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the

hundreds of miles per
hour. He has also highly modified his fine blue water

cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bluto

Bob Crantz wrote:
Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too. Unlike Joe who is a
slobbering idiot.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor. I'll never forget the time
he relocated Ms. Terry's breasts in that photograph. He most certainly
understood gravitational vectors.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the hundreds of miles per
hour. He has also highly modified his fine blue water cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

I couldn't agree more Mr. Crantz. The good captain is a very benevolent
man. A model citizen if there ever was one!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Hey Putzy.

Have you gotten yourself another Boat yet?

Thom;----Beached; like Neal but much older!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Bob Crantz wrote:
Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too.

Yes he duz, eyes injoy dat ass spect of him.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor

Warped is more like it. But enjoyable.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the hundreds of miles per
hour.

Yeah, LP thru a hissy fit when the Captain sailed out into the swamps
with that Seminole Indian squaw, to ride out hurricane Wilma in style.

According to LP, I caused a big fight.....and the ultimate break-up of
the smitten lovers....go figure. Capt Neal owes me big time if it's
true.

He has also highly modified his fine blue water cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

He will be impressed with my highly modified fine lake racer, cruiser.
It's just a couple feet shorter than his yacht.

Joe

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say Capt Neal is both!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:19:12 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
/"Lloyd Bonafide" said:

Right you are Lloyd.

Talking to ourselves are we?

That occurs when one's various sock puppets occupy a majority share of the
postings.

Max