posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Brilliant Thinker or Master Mariner?

The once Mighty Captain of ASA has, I'm afraid to say,
fallen mightily. Where I used to enjoy his sometimes
humorous, sometimes spitting fire, posts, he has now fallen
to tattling to flonkers. His virtuous tales of bedding young
girls has now fallen to lying with old whores (LP). His skin
has become paper thin.
He has become his favorite phrase...PUTZ.

SBV

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
Right you are Lloyd.

The good Captain always used perfect grammar too. Unlike

Joe who is a
slobbering idiot.

The good Captain has a tremendous sense of humor. I'll

never forget the time
he relocated Ms. Terry's breasts in that photograph. He

most certainly
understood gravitational vectors.

He's ridden out dozens of hurricanes with winds in the

hundreds of miles per
hour. He has also highly modified his fine blue water

cruiser to be the
epitome of fine cruising yachts.

Amen!

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message