Bobsprit

Default Damn, I'm Brilliant!

I really am brilliant! My ability to drag the morons of Alt.Sailing.Asa around
is unfettered, even when I'm barely paying attention!
The recent photography thread is proof!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Do you mean the Photo thread below?....
The one I told you that you can't take one good picture?....

Bwahahaha! Good lord!

RB

Bobsprit

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/cat27.jpg

Thanks...see above for another example!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Sucks and poor comp.

Typical "old lady catches the sunset" with a pay & toss fuji...

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/cat27.jpg
|
| Thanks...see above for another example!
|
| RB

SAIL LOCO

The only thing your draging around is that group of ugly run-a-ways on that
boat with the ugly stern and goofy ladder.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Damn Homeland-security Nazis... Marshall Banana General 6 May 3rd 04 02:05 AM
Cats! DAMN CATS again! [email protected] General 58 March 29th 04 09:20 PM
DAMN!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 September 18th 03 11:09 AM
Damn!!!! Bobsprit ASA 18 July 15th 03 11:03 PM