posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials,
removing all distractions and living life as art the brilliant Master
Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living.
Bestowed with numerous and uncountable awards this model human being keeps
only one, the title of "Master Mariner", which is affixed to the reinforced
bulkhead of his highly modified blue water cruiser. We all salute him!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ted Bell wrote:
Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials,
removing all distractions and living life as art the brilliant Master
Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living.

A sex change operation?

Bestowed with numerous and uncountable diseases, this poseur as a model keeps
only one, the title of "Master A-Hole", which is affixed to the reinforced
bulkhead of his highly modified butt.

We all salute him for the dumbbell he really is!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ted Bell" wrote
Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials, removing all distractions and living life as art
the brilliant Master Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living. Bestowed with
numerous and uncountable awards this model human being keeps only one, the title of "Master Mariner", which is affixed
to the reinforced bulkhead of his highly modified blue water cruiser. We all salute him!

I'm Ted Bell!

I agree. He's quite captivating. I understand he really knows how to cook a
surf and turf on his grill. I'd like him to put his meat in my mouth. lol Do you think
I'm sexy enough to be one of his crew? He's sure got some beautiful women serving him.
http://captneal.homestead.com/Crew.html

I'm Ellen Bell! roflmao

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

Joe

Circle? A circle of one?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

A circle of two?

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 31, 9:23 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

A circle of two?

Yeah and Nellie's the pivot man.
He's fallen far for his status as a mariner, now he's the FN joke of
asa.

Joe

SBV- Hide quoted text -

From Capt Neal Capt. Rob ASA 14 July 11th 06 01:08 AM
Be Like Capt. Neal Lonny Bruce ASA 1 February 12th 05 03:00 PM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Is Capt Neal doomed? Semolina Pilcher ASA 5 September 13th 03 02:47 AM
Paging Capt. Neal CANDChelp ASA 0 August 11th 03 05:55 PM