BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/77948-capt-neal-brilliant-thinker.html)

Ted Bell January 30th 07 07:27 PM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials,
removing all distractions and living life as art the brilliant Master
Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living.
Bestowed with numerous and uncountable awards this model human being keeps
only one, the title of "Master Mariner", which is affixed to the reinforced
bulkhead of his highly modified blue water cruiser. We all salute him!

I'm Ted Bell!

katy January 30th 07 08:04 PM

Ted Bell wrote:
Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials,
removing all distractions and living life as art the brilliant Master
Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living.

A sex change operation?

Bestowed with numerous and uncountable diseases, this poseur as a model keeps
only one, the title of "Master A-Hole", which is affixed to the reinforced
bulkhead of his highly modified butt.

We all salute him for the dumbbell he really is!

I'm Ted Bell!

Ellen MacArthur January 30th 07 09:18 PM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

"Ted Bell" wrote
Through his brilliant philosophy of reducing life to the essentials, removing all distractions and living life as art
the brilliant Master Mariner himself, Capt Neal, has shown us the wisest path to take for living. Bestowed with
numerous and uncountable awards this model human being keeps only one, the title of "Master Mariner", which is affixed
to the reinforced bulkhead of his highly modified blue water cruiser. We all salute him!

I'm Ted Bell!

I agree. He's quite captivating. I understand he really knows how to cook a
surf and turf on his grill. I'd like him to put his meat in my mouth. lol Do you think
I'm sexy enough to be one of his crew? He's sure got some beautiful women serving him.
http://captneal.homestead.com/Crew.html

I'm Ellen Bell! roflmao

Ted Bell January 30th 07 10:15 PM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

katy January 31st 07 03:18 AM

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

Scotty January 31st 07 03:44 AM

"katy" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

Joe January 31st 07 04:48 PM

On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

Joe

Maxprop February 1st 07 02:44 AM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

Joe

Circle? A circle of one?

Max

Scotty February 1st 07 03:23 AM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

A circle of two?

SBV

Joe February 1st 07 02:24 PM

Capt Neal: A Brilliant Thinker

On Jan 31, 9:23 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

On Jan 30, 9:44 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Ted Bell wrote:
Don't forget that Capt Neal can also levitate!

I'm Ted Bell!

Didn't you mean salivate?

he really meant 'masturbate'.

SBV

A bit of both going on in teds and nellen's circle jerk.

A circle of two?

Yeah and Nellie's the pivot man.
He's fallen far for his status as a mariner, now he's the FN joke of
asa.

Joe

SBV- Hide quoted text -