posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Brilliant Day!

Well, yesterday we got Heart of Gold all set for the new season and I
have a nice new chute to try out.

Meanwhile.....I just decided to buy a new WRX Turbo which has the 2.5
in it and is even more fun than my old one!I'll post pics soon. This
is a fun little rally style car that smashes anything poor Sloco owns!
I came close to buying an Infiniti G35x....awesome car indeed, but it
just felt like a car for a 60 year old. Just and impression...great
car though. I can't wait for the new WRX to arrive!

And if that's not enough....we just got a call from our attorney who
closed on our lake-front property. A company is making us an offer
that with net us about 190K each if we decide to sell in 11 months. So
that's about 365K profit (after we pay taxes for the year) for doing
nothing!
We're meeting our partners to discuss it later this week.

So all-in-all....a nice day indeed! Real estate bubble burst? When? We
missed it!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
35s5