posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Happy Days for us, sad ASA'ers

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

But didn't you say that I'd lose the boat after I got married and had
Thomas?

Yes and you did each time. First the Pearson, then the C&C. The Beneteau
will be sold with hardly used sails and hardly sailed.

Or did you claim that I'd sail less?

Yes and you have. Now it will be even less and then none.

They aren't seeing much of you down at Minneford these days are they?

Renter!

Handyman!

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

One last thing - my cockpit is larger than yours!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yes and you did each time. First the Pearson, then the C&C. The
Beneteau
will be sold with hardly used sails and hardly sailed.

Uh...what? We sailed so much last season that I set up my computer on
the boat for the last two months. I also posted both pics and videos,
remember? As I said, you were and remain WRONG as usual. Oh, and we
now setting up a mooring near Mystic, since our friends (who own a
Pearson 34) just bought a house there.

They aren't seeing much of you down at Minneford these days are they?

Just one or two days a week as I'm brokering 6 sailboats for them.
They'll be listed in about a week and include Catalina 30, Catalina
27, J22 (This is probably sold already), Santana 30/30, Cape Dory 30,
C&C 29-2.

Still waiting to hear what's holding my beam up!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thwomp!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in

Sorry to see it Robbie, I wish you could afford a nice

place to play,

It must be killing him to admit he has such a small house on
a small lot.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Joe" wrote in

Sorry to see it Robbie, I wish you could afford a nice

place to play,

It must be killing him to admit he has such a small house on
a small lot.

Scotty

Haven't you towed larger, nicer homes behind your big rig?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

We sailed so much last season that I set up my computer on
the boat for the last two months. I also posted both pics and videos,
remember?

I saw pictures and videos that amounted to maybe 4-6 outings. Capt Neal runs
his computer exclusively on his boat everyday. That is proof, by your
standard, that he must sail even much more than you.

As I said, you were and remain WRONG as usual. Oh, and we
now setting up a mooring near Mystic, since our friends (who own a
Pearson 34) just bought a house there.

Well one can't set up a mooring near Richardsville can they? What exactly
does that $7500/year in property taxes buy?

They aren't seeing much of you down at Minneford these days are they?

Just one or two days a week as I'm brokering 6 sailboats for them.
They'll be listed in about a week and include Catalina 30, Catalina
27, J22 (This is probably sold already), Santana 30/30, Cape Dory 30,
C&C 29-2.

Hopefully Suzy and poor little Tom have some immediate means of
transportation while you are floundering down at the docks.

Still waiting to hear what's holding my beam up!!!!

Go and look. Don't stand under it because it might fall on you. And wipe
that drywall dust out of your hair.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 8, 3:35 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
On Apr 8, 2:08 pm, "Joe" wrote:

On Apr 8, 11:28 am, "Rob" wrote:

This is on the way for Thomas....

http://www.abcdirectshop.com/graphic...tdeluxe_hi.jpg

RB

Sorry to see it Robbie, I wish you could afford a nice place to play,
or a nice boat:

http://www.danielswoodland.com/treeh..._gallery/rons_...

Did you walk inland with an oar on your shoulder ...and settle where
someone asked you what it was?

Joe

You mean like Trinity or some of the other top drawer schools that
cost 50K per year, yet have lower marks than schools in Carmel and
Mahopac? Look it up or do what we did and visit the schools. My
closest friend just pulled her daughter out of Trinity and moved to
Kent where the schools are better....and 44K less per year!

Oh....and hi, Joe! Don't get too happy. This is just a brief troll for
the losers here. How's the steel boat? Do you have plans to take off
and out for that long trip sometime soon?

Sure do.

Pulling the boat out this mo. for a new bottom job, anoids, and
installing 7 bronze portholes.
The porthole going aft center is 24" with 1.25" thick armoured glass,
it came off a battleship.
All the ports open which will allow a nice breeze thru the cabins.
Plus they end my concern of the forward and aft windows being blown
in in extreme seas. I had plywood shields in the sail locker that I
get to toss in the dumpster now.

One of the best things about finding the right boat to start with is
you can customize it to fit your every need.
Perhaps when Thomas finishes Collage you can get back into sailing,
maybe even get offshore and stick with a boat long enough to
understand what I'm talking about.

Need to visit the plasma cutting shop today and pick up my templates.
We will cruise around the Texas coast a bit this summer. Not taking
off for the big trip yet.

Joe

RB
35s5
NY- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

One of the best things about finding the right boat to start with is
you can customize it to fit your every need.
Perhaps when Thomas finishes Collage you can get back into sailing,
maybe even get offshore and stick with a boat long enough to
understand what I'm talking about.

I can't imagine what the right boat to start with would be, unless
there were no changes in my life. Beautiful wife, beautiful son...and
now a new home, a lot more money to play with and more. Each boat
worked great as things changed. We're actually looking at following
thorugh on plans to adopt a child (Adoption saves a life) and if we do
that I may seek out a larger boat and skip the C&C 99, but we'll see.
Last summer while most of the people in the so-called "sailing group"
trolled and fixed their boats, we were out sailing 3 days a week.
Sometimes it was an overnighter, sometimes it was just a few hours. It
never mattered because we love sailing for the sailing itself. I hope
I never tire of that and find myself fixing up some huge boat project.
We're not Scotty Potty trailer trash. We own a sweet boat that is a
blast to sail. We have our second house, worth 100K more than we paid
in a great school area and it's 2000 Sq feet is in near mint shape. We
even have a couple of famous people living a few houses down. If I had
Scotty's life I'd shoot myself (if I could borrow bullet money).
As for you, Joe....did you ever look into adoption? Suzanne's sister
adopted 2 kids from an abusive home and literally saved them. Few
things in life could have more worth.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Apr 9, 9:44 am, Dave wrote:
On 8 Apr 2007 15:41:36 -0700, "Capt. Rob" said:

Oh,
and when did I brag about my money?

LOL. Constantly. You have no identity apart from your baubles..

You mean, no online identity? GASP!
Here's a little info on YOUR identity. We have friends in common. What
happened to your career and family, Dave? Where did they go and why do
you need your daughter to pay for part of your boat. You had money
once. Care to explain to ASA where it went?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well one can't set up a mooring near Richardsville can they? What
exactly
does that $7500/year in property taxes buy?

We pay somewhat less, but what it buys are schools that are better
than those we left behind. It buys half a dozen local lakes with
boating and sailing, snow that stays white, no traffic jams,
wonderfuls kids for Thomas to play with, a fanastic daycare center 1/2
mile away, clean streets, beautiful wooded land, roads that get snow
cleared on schedule and neighbors who all moved here for the same
reason: To raise their kids in a better place than NYC, but still
close enough to take advantage of what NYC has to offer.
Of course, if taxes are a worry for you (as someone with no boat or
good stereo MUST be counting pennies), then moving someplace better
makes no sense. Then again, you never found a woman or had a child
either. Dude...you're barley Human, even on Scotty Potty's scale!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well one can't set up a mooring near Richardsville can they? What
exactly
does that $7500/year in property taxes buy?

We pay somewhat less, but what it buys are schools that are better
than those we left behind. It buys half a dozen local lakes with
boating and sailing, snow that stays white, no traffic jams,
wonderfuls kids for Thomas to play with, a fanastic daycare center 1/2
mile away, clean streets, beautiful wooded land, roads that get snow
cleared on schedule and neighbors who all moved here for the same
reason: To raise their kids in a better place than NYC, but still
close enough to take advantage of what NYC has to offer.

It's good to see you finally realize that you were living in a hell hole.

Of course, if taxes are a worry for you (as someone with no boat or
good stereo MUST be counting pennies), then moving someplace better
makes no sense.

I am in someplace better. It's not the New York metropolitan area either.
Who needs a stereo or entertainment center? You? When are you going to
visit your boat? It must take at least an hour to get to it. That's if Suzy
lets you use the mini-van! Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, you never found a woman or had a child
either. Dude...you're barley Human, even on Scotty Potty's scale!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahhaahahaha hahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!