posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default All ashore

http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

Seems to me that they must be highly skilled sailors. Not many on this
ng could sail that vessel from Cuba to Florida.

Jim
posted to alt.sailing.asa

JimC wrote:

katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

Seems to me that they must be highly skilled sailors. Not many on this
ng could sail that vessel from Cuba to Florida.

Jim

Many on this ng have done much more than that, without the help of 101
disease-infested Haitians...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 29, 10:52 am, JimC wrote:
katy wrote:
Joe wrote:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

Seems to me that they must be highly skilled sailors. Not many on this
ng could sail that vessel from Cuba to Florida.

Jim

Hello Jim,

With 110 passangers aboard as well. More last ditch desperation than
skill.
I think they came from Hati. I bet thats the skipper who would not get
off the boat, looks like he tried to turn her and leave.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Nah, send 'em to some banana republic run by a man we detest......

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

JimC wrote:

Many on this ng have done much more than that, without the

help of 101

disease-infested Haitians...

please bear in mind, when responding to Jim, he owns a
Mac26MX.

Scotty

How many Haitians will it carry? He could always use them for ballast....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
katy wrote:

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Nah, send 'em to some banana republic run by a man we detest......

Cheers
Marty

When that was written the US was able and willing to do that...we are
now overburdened by the world's poor and disewased...and I am not
speaking of Mexicans or Canadians who share the American heritage. Why
should the US remain the gatekeeper for a world that no longer respects
us? I think a drop cloth should be placed over that placard until such a
time as people realize that being a citizen of the US means much more
than fleeing your own set of tyranny in your own country...too many come
here rather than fix their problems at home. We have become "The Great
scape". BTW, isn't there a lot of room left in the NW Territory? I know
101 Haitians that could help out the population there.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

How many Haitians will it carry? He could always use them

for ballast....

I've been to Haiti, it's nice. Why would they leave?

SBV

Haiti is nice? Sure you wern't at the Dominican Republic? Haiti is one
of the poorest nations in the world..they have deforested their island
to the point where they have jeopardized their own existence. They also
have one of the highest incidences of HIV poositive and AIDS cases per
capita in the world.