posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default All ashore

On Mar 29, 10:52 am, JimC wrote:
katy wrote:
Joe wrote:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/11419447/detail.html

Big Boom huh?

Joe

It's a wonder that thing didn't sink on the way over...3 weeks from
Haiti? Obviosuly noone knew how to sail...wonder how many of them have
AIDS...feed 'em up and ship 'em back....tell them next time to try for
Venezuela....

Seems to me that they must be highly skilled sailors. Not many on this
ng could sail that vessel from Cuba to Florida.

Jim

Hello Jim,

With 110 passangers aboard as well. More last ditch desperation than
skill.
I think they came from Hati. I bet thats the skipper who would not get
off the boat, looks like he tried to turn her and leave.

Joe