posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default .-

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
are so FN stupid they will never know. I'm so confident

they are so fn
stupid I feel free to explain the process to you. Scotty

and Max, they
caught on fast.

yeah, I caught on long ago. I have them all KFed. I only
see their crap when some one reposts it.

....---... ..--. --...-
--..--.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 16, 7:04 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

are so FN stupid they will never know. I'm so confident

they are so fn
stupid I feel free to explain the process to you. Scotty

and Max, they
caught on fast.

yeah, I caught on long ago. I have them all KFed. I only
see their crap when some one reposts it.

...---... ..--. --...-

--..

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 16, 7:04 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

are so FN stupid they will never know. I'm so confident

they are so fn
stupid I feel free to explain the process to you. Scotty

and Max, they
caught on fast.

yeah, I caught on long ago. I have them all KFed. I only
see their crap when some one reposts it.

...---... ..--. --...-

--..

.--. .-.. --- -. -.- - .... . -- ..--.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Capt. JG wrote:
::: "katy" wrote in message
::: ...
:::: Steve Leyland wrote:
::::
:::::: No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well
:::::: leave and find something worthwile to do...
:::::
::::: sorry katy, but once I subscribe I never leave. are you suggesting
::::: that ganz has renounced his evil ways?
::::: a public statement that both he and you will no longer netKKKop
::::: and a sincere apology from both of you to your previous victims
::::: would certainly go a long way towards removing asa from the meow
::::: ****lits. also a revision of the FAQ (which ganz lies about to
::::: ISPs claiming it to be a charter when he's netKKKopping) to
::::: include troll acceptance.
:::::
::::: but I won't hold my breath on that one.
:::::
:::: Renounce my Constitutional rights to protect myself? Dream
:::: on..post awy..do what you like...but what you don't understand is
:::: the whole picture...at times you seem like a reasonable person so
:::: I will say this one more time...I will never apologize fro taking
:::: actions against people who invaded my personal privacy and did
:::: physical damage to a possesion of mine...
:::
:::
::: As usual, he's full of it. He's not a "reasonable" person.
::
:: neither are you when you lie to ISP abuse departments.
:: hey jonathan, since when is an FAQ a group charter?
::
::: He's been threatening this group and me for a long time
::
:: excuse me? threatening behaviour is illegal. I have ~never~
:: threatened you, jonathan.
:: please withdraw that libellous accusation immediately.
:: I do think you're a complete netKKKopping control-freak ****head,
:: but I fully support your right to be one without harrassment.
::
:: :, but in reality, he's
::: not much of anything. You and I have nothing to apologize about,
::: especially to bozos like these.
::
:: *sigh*
:: some stupid people just won't listen to clue. ah well at least I
:: tried.
::
: And did you ver consider that some of those reports were generated by
: people that hacked me and used my account? I don't have proof..I no
: longer have that hard drive...or for that matter, that computer...and
: no longer work where that occurred...so you just have to take my word
: for it...I had every right in the world to do what I did...and that
: is the end of it...

without any proof, what you did was clearly wrong and katy please do think
about it, why on earth would any hacker use your machine to send multiple
unsubstantiated abuse reports about usenet posts? most would be looking for
your credit card and bank details, he's not going to look at your
newsreader and send abuse reports. surely only someone like jonathan would
do that if he took over your puter?
perhaps you had an insecure system and blamed innocent usenet posters for
it, however I respect the fact that you still reply to me in a reasonable
manner, unlike jonathan ganz.
he would appear to be the main culprit, the arrogant netKKKop who buries
his head in the sand and tries to bully those around him into ignoring
anything he dislikes. I've seen this many times over the years but just for
once (mainly because ole thom is such a great bloke) would like to make a
peace deal without turning your group into a smouldering crater again like
I did with all those others. it is up to you, the regulars, to persuade the
rogue netKKKop to renounce his evil deeds and accept usenet as it is with
freedom for anyone to type whatever the **** they like without reporting
them.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896.
Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
katy wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Capt. JG wrote:
::: "katy" wrote in message

...:::: Steve Leyland wrote:

::::
[...]

What a puppet on a string you are Stevie boy.
Neal and LP still have you dancing for them.
You stupid ****s were brought here by them, and you stay at thier
pleasure.

Well it's quite clear you are not very smart, and everyone knows you
are Neal bitch.
Neals going to keep you around for a long long time, nothing like a
stupid fish on a hook to pass time.

Oh and BTW Ol Thom barley will post anything here because you're such
a dumb **** and he gets tired of sorting thru all the mindless crap
you spew. Do your kid a favor and blow your brains out if you can find
it.

Joe

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896.
Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Joe wrote:
: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:: katy wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Capt. JG wrote:
::::: "katy" wrote in message
::
::::: ...:::: Steve Leyland
::::: wrote:
::
::::::
:::::::: No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well
:::::::: leave and find something worthwile to do...
:::::::
[...]
:
:
: What a puppet on a string you are Stevie boy.
: Neal and LP still have you dancing for them.
: You stupid ****s were brought here by them, and you stay at thier
: pleasure.
:
: Well it's quite clear you are not very smart, and everyone knows you
: are Neal bitch.
: Neals going to keep you around for a long long time, nothing like a
: stupid fish on a hook to pass time.
:
: Oh and BTW Ol Thom barley will post anything here because you're such
: a dumb **** and he gets tired of sorting thru all the mindless crap
: you spew. Do your kid a favor and blow your brains out if you can find
: it.

so can I take it that's one regular still supporting ganz's regime of fear
then, joey?

:
: Joe
:
:
:
:
::
:: --
:: ================================================== ====================
[...]
:: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::
:: Meow

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 18, 10:00 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Joe wrote:

: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland": wrote:
:: katy wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Capt. JG wrote:
::::: "katy" wrote in message

::
...::: :Steve Leyland::::: wrote:

::
::::::
[...]

No.... you can take it, that you are Nellies Bitch.
Brought here by Neal and the **** LP, and you will stay here at thier
pleasure.

Capt Neal plays you like a violin, and makes your stupid ass... his.

It's funny as **** watching you slave away at Nellies whim, at Nellie
command.
It was Neal and the **** LP that brought you here, and again you will
stay at his pleasure

I could care less about your gay attempts to garner Jon's attention.

Joe

:
: Joe
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

bs deleted

Whew... he's one sick puppy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 18, 12:42 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
Joe, learn how to use your KillFile and move on with your
life.

Scotty

ups.com...

wrote:
Joe wrote:

: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland":

wrote:- Hide quoted text -

What? You think I'm going to let a little bitch punk like stevie
require me to use a kill file?.
No thanks, it's thinking like that, that lead to the rise of Hitler
and the book burning parties.

Good thing Stevie is not in the middle east, he's so weak and brain
dead he would become a suicide bomber if you promised him just one
sloppy whore,as opposed to a dozen virgins required by the other brain
dead suicide loosers.

Besides, I think it's a hoot the way Nellie leads that brain dead
retard around on a leash.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Joe, learn how to use your KillFile and move on with your
life.

Scotty

ups.com...
wrote:
Joe wrote:

: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland":

wrote:

Huh? I've killfiled Steve and his friends long ago. Are you talking to Joe?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

SHUTTUP Steve Leyland ASA 7 February 4th 07 01:02 AM
Rosie O'Donnel's girlfriend? Paladin ASA 1 December 31st 06 02:44 AM
OT Local comment about Rosie O and high surf Calif Bill General 19 March 15th 04 01:27 PM