posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default .-

On Mar 18, 10:00 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Joe wrote:

: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland": wrote:
:: katy wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Capt. JG wrote:
::::: "katy" wrote in message

::
...::: :Steve Leyland::::: wrote:

::
::::::
:::::::: No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well
:::::::: leave and find something worthwile to do...
:::::::
::::::: sorry katy, but once I subscribe I never leave. are you
::::::: suggesting that ganz has renounced his evil ways?
::::::: a public statement that both he and you will no longer netKKKop
::::::: and a sincere apology from both of you to your previous victims
::::::: would certainly go a long way towards removing asa from the meow
::::::: ****lits. also a revision of the FAQ (which ganz lies about to
::::::: ISPs claiming it to be a charter when he's netKKKopping) to
::::::: include troll acceptance.
:::::::
::::::: but I won't hold my breath on that one.
:::::::
:::::: Renounce my Constitutional rights to protect myself? Dream
:::::: on..post awy..do what you like...but what you don't understand is
:::::: the whole picture...at times you seem like a reasonable person so
:::::: I will say this one more time...I will never apologize fro taking
:::::: actions against people who invaded my personal privacy and did
:::::: physical damage to a possesion of mine...
:::::
:::::
::::: As usual, he's full of it. He's not a "reasonable" person.
::::
:::: neither are you when you lie to ISP abuse departments.
:::: hey jonathan, since when is an FAQ a group charter?
::::
::::: He's been threatening this group and me for a long time
::::
:::: excuse me? threatening behaviour is illegal. I have ~never~
:::: threatened you, jonathan.
:::: please withdraw that libellous accusation immediately.
:::: I do think you're a complete netKKKopping control-freak ****head,
:::: but I fully support your right to be one without harrassment.
::::
:::: :, but in reality, he's
::::: not much of anything. You and I have nothing to apologize about,
::::: especially to bozos like these.
::::
:::: *sigh*
:::: some stupid people just won't listen to clue. ah well at least I
:::: tried.
::::
::: And did you ver consider that some of those reports were generated
::: by people that hacked me and used my account? I don't have proof..I
::: no longer have that hard drive...or for that matter, that
::: computer...and no longer work where that occurred...so you just
::: have to take my word for it...I had every right in the world to do
::: what I did...and that is the end of it...
::
:: without any proof, what you did was clearly wrong and katy please do
:: think about it, why on earth would any hacker use your machine to
:: send multiple unsubstantiated abuse reports about usenet posts? most
:: would be looking for your credit card and bank details, he's not
:: going to look at your newsreader and send abuse reports. surely only
:: someone like jonathan would do that if he took over your puter?
:: perhaps you had an insecure system and blamed innocent usenet
:: posters for it, however I respect the fact that you still reply to
:: me in a reasonable manner, unlike jonathan ganz.
:: he would appear to be the main culprit, the arrogant netKKKop who
:: buries his head in the sand and tries to bully those around him into
:: ignoring anything he dislikes. I've seen this many times over the
:: years but just for once (mainly because ole thom is such a great
:: bloke) would like to make a peace deal without turning your group
:: into a smouldering crater again like I did with all those others. it
:: is up to you, the regulars, to persuade the rogue netKKKop to
:: renounce his evil deeds and accept usenet as it is with freedom for
:: anyone to type whatever the **** they like without reporting them.
:
:
: What a puppet on a string you are Stevie boy.
: Neal and LP still have you dancing for them.
: You stupid ****s were brought here by them, and you stay at thier
: pleasure.
:
: Well it's quite clear you are not very smart, and everyone knows you
: are Neal bitch.
: Neals going to keep you around for a long long time, nothing like a
: stupid fish on a hook to pass time.
:
: Oh and BTW Ol Thom barley will post anything here because you're such
: a dumb **** and he gets tired of sorting thru all the mindless crap
: you spew. Do your kid a favor and blow your brains out if you can find
: it.

so can I take it that's one regular still supporting ganz's regime of fear
then, joey?

No.... you can take it, that you are Nellies Bitch.
Brought here by Neal and the **** LP, and you will stay here at thier
pleasure.

Capt Neal plays you like a violin, and makes your stupid ass... his.

It's funny as **** watching you slave away at Nellies whim, at Nellie
command.
It was Neal and the **** LP that brought you here, and again you will
stay at his pleasure

I could care less about your gay attempts to garner Jon's attention.

Joe

:
: Joe
: