posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default .-

On Mar 18, 12:42 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
Joe, learn how to use your KillFile and move on with your
life.

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 18, 10:00 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Joe wrote:

: On Mar 18, 8:38 am, "Steve Leyland":

wrote:- Hide quoted text -

What? You think I'm going to let a little bitch punk like stevie
require me to use a kill file?.
No thanks, it's thinking like that, that lead to the rise of Hitler
and the book burning parties.

Good thing Stevie is not in the middle east, he's so weak and brain
dead he would become a suicide bomber if you promised him just one
sloppy whore,as opposed to a dozen virgins required by the other brain
dead suicide loosers.

Besides, I think it's a hoot the way Nellie leads that brain dead
retard around on a leash.

Joe