Calif Bill

Default OT Local comment about Rosie O and high surf

"Rosie weds in SF, city sinks 2", sets off big waves at Maverick's."

Tuuk

No, this is unusual behavior that is causing more deviations from the norm.

A few of us were successful turning a little bit of this disgusting pattern
around. At one local community learning institute where I visit almost
daily, they started giving out condoms for free, they had a basket full of
them at the nurses counter for free hand outs and many times the nurse would
walk through the halls with the basket and kids could simply grab a handful
and on their way like halloween.
Then the parking lot was getting littered by all these used condoms.
Everywhere you looked in the parking lot, you could see two kids in a car
playing mommy and daddy, many times two men. Then they would simply leave
the condoms on the ground and people have to step over these disgusting
things to get to your vehicle. And the maintenance staff wouldn't clean them
up. So we were successful in our objection to stop the giving away of these
things. See, the school was promoting homosexuality,,

Interesting to see that guys like Harry who oppose everything Bush stands
for are all for this same sex marriage thing. Certainly explains a lot.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
"Rosie weds in SF, city sinks 2", sets off big waves at Maverick's."

basskisser

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
[...]

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
"Rosie weds in SF, city sinks 2", sets off big waves at Maverick's."

OH, yeah, that's just great! Kids are going to be sexually active,
anyway, anyhow. It's the nature of the beast. SO, what does a good
right wing person do? Why they take the protection away, so that these
innocent kids can get aids and die, or get pregnent or both. Way to
go! What a great way to show how morally responible you are.
Henry Blackmoore

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

" Tuuk" wrote in message
[...]

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
"Rosie weds in SF, city sinks 2", sets off big waves at Maverick's."

OH, yeah, that's just great! Kids are going to be sexually active,
anyway, anyhow. It's the nature of the beast. SO, what does a good
right wing person do? Why they take the protection away, so that these
innocent kids can get aids and die, or get pregnent or both. Way to
go! What a great way to show how morally responible you are.

yeah that's the ticket! and since kids are going to get beer and other types
of alcohol on their own no matter what then what not have parties at your
home every Friday and Saturday night and let them all get so stinkin' drunk
that they can't possible walk to a car let alone drive and we can have condoms
in candy dishes all over the place so they can .. and Catholic priests in
case any of the kids feel guilty and want to confess and professional tattoo
artists with autoclaves because kids will get tatoos on their own anyways and
we wouldn't want to take any protections away so that these innocent kids
can get hepatitis c and stuff and dies..... well uhh

yeah! Let's all become whacked out liberal ****heads!

pass the skunk weed...! phhhhhffffftttt.....

yahhhhh

basskisser

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:xGW0c.15284

[...]

So, I take it that you don't have the mental capacity to differentiate
between sex, and drugs, tattoos, etc.? Not to worry, I'll inform you.
Sex is a basic, primal, animalistic URGE. Alcohol, drugs, and tatoos
are not. Our basic genetic make-up tells our bodies to have these
urges at puberty, when the species is at it's healthiest. Our bodies
are simply pre-disposed to become sexually active at puberty. Our
bodies are NOT however, pre-disposed to getting drunk, high, or stab
our bodies with ink soaked needles. So, maybe it's you conservatives
who are whacked out, and NEED to pass the skunk.

Henry Blackmoore

[...]

so when is the next teenage sex party at your house? get lidocaine
condoms and green glowing ones, they are the coolest.

what the hell? if the kids are going to copulate anyhow why not
buy them condoms and other goodies to enhance their experience
and ensure their safety?

wouldn't it be a lot safer to copulate at your house rather than driving
around and doing it in a cramped backseat? Just think of what
a misplaced carseat spring could do? owww!

how much weed do you smoke in a week anyhow?

basskisser

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message thlink.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:OU41c.18103
how much weed do you smoke in a week anyhow?

Please show any proof that you have, that I "smoke pot". Don't have
any? Ignorance is shown by those wild allegations.

Did I state that you actually smoked pot in that quoted sentence above?

Yes, the statement "how much pot........" Now, I ask, how could that
statement mean IF I do, or whether I MAY? You see, "how much" means
that there is a quantity involved. I'm sure you don't understand.

It was a question and one in which you could answer one of three ways
for the most part. Yes, no or evade the question. For example- if you
don't smoke weed you could say something like "I dont' smoke marijuana".
Sure it may have been somewhat presumptious on my part to ask about
the quantity of weed that you may smoke in a week. But it still wasn't
an authoritive statement or accusation that you smoked weed at all.
Au' Contraire it was merely a jibe of sorts. And if you are not aware of
it, 'jibes' are often not meant to be taken seriously.

You chose to evade the question. Much like President Bush did with
the cocaine questions that were posed to him.

No, I didn't. I chose not to answer until I find out your sources for
the wild allegation.

Many folks such are yourself take that evasion by the President as
a sign that he is guilty. Are you guilty as well asskisser?

Read above.

Personally I don't give a hoot what you smoke. My point was that
your mind is disleveled. A point that totally evaded you because
you wish to try and take everything literally.

Hmm, perhaps it's YOU that is taking too many drugs. Those mood
swings, and wild, unsubstantiated allegations, could that be drug
induced paranoia?