Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Local comment about Rosie O and high surf

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
thlink.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:OU41c.18103
how much weed do you smoke in a week anyhow?

Please show any proof that you have, that I "smoke pot". Don't have
any? Ignorance is shown by those wild allegations.

Did I state that you actually smoked pot in that quoted sentence above?

Yes, the statement "how much pot........" Now, I ask, how could that
statement mean IF I do, or whether I MAY? You see, "how much" means
that there is a quantity involved. I'm sure you don't understand.

It was a question and one in which you could answer one of three ways
for the most part. Yes, no or evade the question. For example- if you
don't smoke weed you could say something like "I dont' smoke marijuana".
Sure it may have been somewhat presumptious on my part to ask about
the quantity of weed that you may smoke in a week. But it still wasn't
an authoritive statement or accusation that you smoked weed at all.
Au' Contraire it was merely a jibe of sorts. And if you are not aware of
it, 'jibes' are often not meant to be taken seriously.

You chose to evade the question. Much like President Bush did with
the cocaine questions that were posed to him.

No, I didn't. I chose not to answer until I find out your sources for
the wild allegation.

Many folks such are yourself take that evasion by the President as
a sign that he is guilty. Are you guilty as well asskisser?

Read above.

Personally I don't give a hoot what you smoke. My point was that
your mind is disleveled. A point that totally evaded you because
you wish to try and take everything literally.

Hmm, perhaps it's YOU that is taking too many drugs. Those mood
swings, and wild, unsubstantiated allegations, could that be drug
induced paranoia?

Pothead....

basskisser

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

"Ignorance" is also "shown" by those who do not read properly.

Ignorance is shown by people who make wild allegations, without any
regard to fact. Above, you are saying that if someone doesn't deny
something, they are automatically guilty. That has GOT to be one of
the dumbest things I've ever heard.
Henry Blackmoore

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

It's more like I am saying that a lot of Democrats use that tactic
against George W. Bush in reference to his alledged cocaine abuse.
But you are not intelligent enough to read between the lines here (but you can
toot 'em right?).

Btw, did you know that excessive male marijuana smokers can grow breasts?

You don't wear a bra yet do you?