Tuuk

Default OT Local comment about Rosie O and high surf

No, this is unusual behavior that is causing more deviations from the norm.

A few of us were successful turning a little bit of this disgusting pattern
around. At one local community learning institute where I visit almost
daily, they started giving out condoms for free, they had a basket full of
them at the nurses counter for free hand outs and many times the nurse would
walk through the halls with the basket and kids could simply grab a handful
and on their way like halloween.
Then the parking lot was getting littered by all these used condoms.
Everywhere you looked in the parking lot, you could see two kids in a car
playing mommy and daddy, many times two men. Then they would simply leave
the condoms on the ground and people have to step over these disgusting
things to get to your vehicle. And the maintenance staff wouldn't clean them
up. So we were successful in our objection to stop the giving away of these
things. See, the school was promoting homosexuality,,

Interesting to see that guys like Harry who oppose everything Bush stands
for are all for this same sex marriage thing. Certainly explains a lot.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
"Rosie weds in SF, city sinks 2", sets off big waves at Maverick's."