posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default .-

Steve Leyland wrote:
Joe wrote:
: On Mar 14, 10:21 pm, katy wrote:
:: Joe wrote:
::: On Mar 14, 10:06 pm, katy wrote:
::
:::: Joe wrote:
::
::::: !
::
:::: Joe, just what is this recent fascination with punctuation marks?
::
::: My puter screen keeps getting ****ed up with idiot blather.
::
::: So I change it to something a bit more pleasent.
::: If you see a . or a ~ as a header its the retards...feel free to
::: ignore it, or respond.
::
::: You can call me the editor.
::
::: Joe
::
:: Ah! So you're performing a public servic for us...be my guest..have
:: at it!- Hide quoted text -
::
:
: Indeed. The retards are so busy stroking and sucking each other off...
: and hoping someone will responed here... they miss the fact that I
: remove the responce to all the other **** holes they waller in waiting
: to pounce.
:
: So they sit there not knowing I remove the idiotcy they post here.
: Unless you respond and add to the list of groups they post in. They
: are so FN stupid they will never know. I'm so confident they are so fn
: stupid I feel free to explain the process to you. Scotty and Max, they
: caught on fast.

hey, even better idea....
stop netKKKopping and just maybe the "idiotcy" (PMSL) will decrease?
oh and clearly you have no clue how usenet works, you aren't removing jack
****.
please don't tempt me to demonstrate.

indubitably I'll get a punctuation mark as a response, which really is a
huge shame as I'd honestly prefer a civilised discussion.

:
: Joe

No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well leave and
find something worthwile to do...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Joe wrote:
::: On Mar 14, 10:21 pm, katy wrote:
:::: Joe wrote:
::::: On Mar 14, 10:06 pm, katy wrote:
::::
:::::: Joe wrote:
::::
::::::: !
::::
:::::: Joe, just what is this recent fascination with punctuation marks?
::::
::::: My puter screen keeps getting ****ed up with idiot blather.
::::
::::: So I change it to something a bit more pleasent.
::::: If you see a . or a ~ as a header its the retards...feel free to
::::: ignore it, or respond.
::::
::::: You can call me the editor.
::::
::::: Joe
::::
:::: Ah! So you're performing a public servic for us...be my guest..have
:::: at it!- Hide quoted text -
::::
:::
[...]

sorry katy, but once I subscribe I never leave. are you suggesting that
ganz has renounced his evil ways?
a public statement that both he and you will no longer netKKKop and a
sincere apology from both of you to your previous victims would certainly
go a long way towards removing asa from the meow ****lits. also a revision
of the FAQ (which ganz lies about to ISPs claiming it to be a charter when
he's netKKKopping) to include troll acceptance.

but I won't hold my breath on that one.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

I'd give a thousand dollars to be one of them there millionaires!
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.keanu-reeves,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

Default Is Rosie up fer it?

El Trauco wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in :
:
:: El Trauco wrote:
::: "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote in :
:::
:::: El Trauco wrote:
::::: "Steve Leyland"
::::: wrote in :
:::::
:::::: El Trauco wrote:
::::::: Puck wrote in
::::::: news:Xns98F1DA016A5A6KissMyAss@ 130.133.1.4:
:::::::
:::::::: El Trauco naughtynaughtynaughty wrote in
:::::::: news:Xns98F18FB877D1utb@ 207.14.116.130:
::::::::
::::::::: Puck wrote in
::::::::: :
:::::::::
:::::::::: El Trauco naughtynaughtynaughty wrote
::::::::::: Puck wrote in
::::::::::: :
:::::::::::
:::::::::::: "Steve Leyland"
:::::::::::: wrote in
:::::::::::: :
::::::::::::
::::::::::::: Puck wrote:
:::::::::::::: "Rosie" wrote in
:::::::::::::: news:55chgnF24l7ogU1 @mid.individual.net:
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::: "Naughty Boy" naughtynaughtynaughty wrote in message
::::::::::::::: ...
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: I like me women petite
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: Part 1... Rosie is short enough
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: Part 2? Is she nice & thin?
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: Part 3? Would Rosie appreciate repeated orgasms??
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: Part 4? Does Rosie even like sex??
::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::: NB
:::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::: Well ain't you the saddest of the sad.
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: Compared to some we've had in here I'd say he's
:::::::::::::: positively sane - in a dull kinda way. Just tell him
:::::::::::::: you don't have a valve, he'll soon **** off.
:::::::::::::
::::::::::::: a valve?
::::::::::::
:::::::::::: The method by which Naughty Boy inflates his usual female
:::::::::::: company.
:::::::::::
::::::::::: Do you think everyone is just like you?
::::::::::
:::::::::: Were you more intelligent or made the occasional witty post,
:::::::::: I may have considered it.
:::::::::
::::::::: PKB?
::::::::
:::::::: QE****ingD, ****.
:::::::
::::::: Excellent, TWO swear words! I must've hit a nerve, eh?
:::::::
::::::: NB
::::::
:::::: oh dear. so lame that you use sock-puppetry, grasshopper?
:::::: hint real trolls don't morph.
:::::
::::: Do try and keep up, moron.
::::
:::: don't you dare ever disrespect my friend rosie again, son.
:::
::: Steve Leyland has friends now? Who knew?
::
:: well ok, she's a murdering hunter but still she's less of a **** than
:: you.
:
: What is a ****? Is that like a part of the female anatomy?

yes, perhaps one day when you grow up you might even actually get to see
one in teh flesh.

: Because I'm cool being that.

that figures.

:
: ET

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo
Emerson
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Steve Leyland wrote:

: No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well leave
: and find something worthwile to do...

sorry katy, but once I subscribe I never leave. are you suggesting that
ganz has renounced his evil ways?
a public statement that both he and you will no longer netKKKop and a
sincere apology from both of you to your previous victims would certainly
go a long way towards removing asa from the meow ****lits. also a revision
of the FAQ (which ganz lies about to ISPs claiming it to be a charter when
he's netKKKopping) to include troll acceptance.

but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Renounce my Constitutional rights to protect myself? Dream on..post
awy..do what you like...but what you don't understand is the whole
picture...at times you seem like a reasonable person so I will say this
one more time...I will never apologize fro taking actions against people
who invaded my personal privacy and did physical damage to a possesion
of mine...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Steve Leyland wrote:

[...]

As usual, he's full of it. He's not a "reasonable" person. He's been
threatening this group and me for a long time, but in reality, he's not much
of anything. You and I have nothing to apologize about, especially to bozos
like these.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.fan.keanu-reeves,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message ...
El Trauco wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in :
:
:: El Trauco wrote:
::: "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote in :
:::
:::: El Trauco wrote:
::::: Puck wrote in
::::: news:Xns98F1DA016A5A6KissMyAss@ 130.133.1.4:
:::::
:::::: El Trauco naughtynaughtynaughty wrote in
:::::: news:Xns98F18FB877D1utb@ 207.14.116.130:
::::::
::::::: Puck wrote in
::::::: :
:::::::
:::::::: El Trauco naughtynaughtynaughty wrote
::::::::: Puck wrote in
::::::::: :
:::::::::
:::::::::: "Steve Leyland"
:::::::::: wrote in
:::::::::: :
::::::::::
::::::::::: Puck wrote:
:::::::::::: "Rosie" wrote in news:55chgnF24l7ogU1
:::::::::::: @mid.individual.net:
::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
::::::::::::: "Naughty Boy" naughtynaughtynaughty wrote in message
::::::::::::: ...
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: I like me women petite
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: Part 1... Rosie is short enough
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: Part 2? Is she nice & thin?
::::::::::::::
[...]

Hey, you say that like its a bad thing!

but still she's less of a **** than you.

: ET

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

I dont know what your problem is, but i'll bet its hard to pronounce!
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:
[...]

once again I will state that to my knowledge no meowers hacked your
machine, perhaps you should consider that you actually reported the wrong
people?
if you have conclusive proof of this, I'd be very interested to see it and
will certainly remonstrate with anyone who did that.
meow merely plays with words on usenet, not with hacking.
there are a lot of worm viruses out in the wild that will compromise a
machine which isn't properly updated and firewalled.

if you did have conclusive proof of hacking, then good for you, that's not
netKKKopping, it is justified. but please be honest now katy is that really
what the multiple abuse reports to my NSP from you claimed? I don't think
so....

oh BTW I am always a reasonable person, I just get angry when I see freedom
of speech being censored.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If I get male pattern baldness, I'd like zigzags please.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.keanu-reeves,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

Rosie wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in message ...
:: El Trauco wrote:
::: "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote in :
:::
:::: El Trauco wrote:
::::: "Steve Leyland"
::::: wrote in :
:::::
::::::::::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

yes I do.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:: but still she's less of a **** than you.
:
:
:
::: ET
::
:: --
:: ================================================== ====================
[...]
:: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::
:: Meow

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Joe wrote:
: On Mar 14, 10:21 pm, katy wrote:
:: Joe wrote:
::: On Mar 14, 10:06 pm, katy wrote:
::
:::: Joe wrote:
::
::::: !
::
[...]

hypocrite!

you raise children like that?

isn't that a little dangerous?

--
When you do something right,
No one will know you did anything at all.

....attributed to 'God'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nXT8lSnPQ
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Steve Leyland wrote:

[...]

you are some work of art.
your mama should be proud.

too bad she never existed.

Your ISP may just yet get an invoice from me, buttbrains.

SHUTTUP Steve Leyland ASA 7 February 4th 07 01:02 AM
Rosie O'Donnel's girlfriend? Paladin ASA 1 December 31st 06 02:44 AM
OT Local comment about Rosie O and high surf Calif Bill General 19 March 15th 04 01:27 PM