posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default SailNow!

SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since 1989 in Seattle, widely
known and respected:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/getawa...4_sail01.shtml

If by chance you need some translation services I'd suggest Pacific
International, a widely known and respected service located in New Zealand
since 1995:

http://www.pactrans.co.nz/about.html

Don't confuse Pacific International with this:

http://www.stopwetting.com/

I'm going to start a sailboat building company. What do you think of the
name "Pacific Seacraft" or perhaps "Catalina"?

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since 1989 in Seattle,
widely known and respected:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/getawa...4_sail01.shtml

If by chance you need some translation services I'd suggest Pacific
International, a widely known and respected service located in New
Zealand since 1995:

http://www.pactrans.co.nz/about.html

Don't confuse Pacific International with this:

http://www.stopwetting.com/

I'm going to start a sailboat building company. What do you think of
the name "Pacific Seacraft" or perhaps "Catalina"?

Glory!

It looks like Captain Jonathan Ganz might have misappropriated the names
of a couple of established companies for his own. Now, if somebody took
for their own, "Ted's of Beverly Hills" and established a competing
steakhouse with the same name, I'd sue him silly before he could cook
the first steak medium rare.

I wonder why the original SailNOW doesn't do likewise. Just imagine the
damage to their reputation that might result if word got around they
employed an instructor who has posted on Usenet that he's an admitted
illegal drug abuser and who might have fraudulently obtained his USCG
captain's license by failing to document said illegal drug usage.

And, isn't Captain Jonathan Ganz selling a domain by the name of Pacific
International? It looks like he might be playing fast and loose with
this one as well.
I wonder does he wrap his head in tinfoil like one of my baked potatoes?

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ted Bell" wrote in message

It looks like Captain Jonathan Ganz might have misappropriated the names
of a couple of established companies for his own.

Do you think someone may have misappropriated the name:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ganz

Lord have Mercy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Ted Bell" wrote in message

It looks like Captain Jonathan Ganz might have misappropriated the
names of a couple of established companies for his own.

Do you think someone may have misappropriated the name:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ganz

Lord have Mercy!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Definitely NO misappropriation there. The
definition of ganz fits Jonathan Ganz as well as this body paint fits
Heidi Klum: http://ppsoa.com/klum/hk14.jpg Praise! Oh my, DOUBLE
praise!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how you
spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because you're
upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you were interesting
and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Ted Bell" wrote in message

bs deleted

More trash... hurting someone in a stupid attempt to hurt me. How childish.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 1, 8:36 am, "Bob Crantz" wrote:

I can not stand any type of snitch, but a snitch coward, to ashamed
to stand up as himself is pathetic.

You got a problem with Jon, you need to fly out to CA. and deal with
it in court, or face to face.
If you can not do that, then you are just an annoying despised usless
**** like Steve L.

Last I post on this subject

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how
you spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because
you're upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you
were interesting and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

He's "threatened" to beat you up? Bwahahahhahahahhahahahah! Just what do
you call what he's doing to you with his posts? Looks like a severe
beating to me . . .
Maybe you should stop to consider that netKKKopping might have
consequences?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how you
spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because you're
upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you were
interesting and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Who is getting bothered? You? I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking
highly of and recommending organizations that have existed for a long period
of time, namely SailNow! of Seattle, the sail instruction school, and
Pacific International of New Zealand, the translation company. Are you
associated with either of these organizations? I am getting the impression
that you are speaking for any or all of them. I was not aware of your
association with any of them as you now seem to imply. I hold those fine
institutions in the highest of esteem and if I know of anyone needing sail
instruction or translations services I'll refer them directly to you. Glad
to be of service!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 1, 8:36 am, "Bob Crantz" wrote:

I can not stand any type of snitch, but a snitch coward, to ashamed
to stand up as himself is pathetic.

You got a problem with Jon, you need to fly out to CA. and deal with
it in court, or face to face.
If you can not do that, then you are just an annoying despised usless
**** like Steve L.

Last I post on this subject

Joe

****ing yellow belly liar! You know full well Ganz is an admitted, LDS
overdosed, snitch and a coward. Yet you continue to suck his dick. Only
thing worse than a snitch and a coward is a cowardly snitch supporter.

Court? Bwahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahha! You're a pussy, Joe. A real man
uses his brain first and his brawn second. Only sissies take their
personal problem to court. Crantz is using his brain to do a major
slapdown on a known netcop. Poetic justice. Use the very same forum the
netcop attempts to deny you using by trying to take away the forum and
use it to show the hypocrisy of the netcop. Any sane person would see
the logic and validity of it all. Any sane person would applaud.

Go make yourself useful. Go scrape some rust. Wimp!

Wilbur Hubbard