posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default SailNow!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how
you spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because
you're upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you
were interesting and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

He's "threatened" to beat you up? Bwahahahhahahahhahahahah! Just what do
you call what he's doing to you with his posts? Looks like a severe
beating to me . . .
Maybe you should stop to consider that netKKKopping might have
consequences?

Wilbur Hubbard