posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ted Bell Ted Bell is offline

Default SailNow!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since 1989 in Seattle,
widely known and respected:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/getawa...4_sail01.shtml

If by chance you need some translation services I'd suggest Pacific
International, a widely known and respected service located in New
Zealand since 1995:

http://www.pactrans.co.nz/about.html

Don't confuse Pacific International with this:

http://www.stopwetting.com/

I'm going to start a sailboat building company. What do you think of
the name "Pacific Seacraft" or perhaps "Catalina"?

Glory!

It looks like Captain Jonathan Ganz might have misappropriated the names
of a couple of established companies for his own. Now, if somebody took
for their own, "Ted's of Beverly Hills" and established a competing
steakhouse with the same name, I'd sue him silly before he could cook
the first steak medium rare.

I wonder why the original SailNOW doesn't do likewise. Just imagine the
damage to their reputation that might result if word got around they
employed an instructor who has posted on Usenet that he's an admitted
illegal drug abuser and who might have fraudulently obtained his USCG
captain's license by failing to document said illegal drug usage.

And, isn't Captain Jonathan Ganz selling a domain by the name of Pacific
International? It looks like he might be playing fast and loose with
this one as well.
I wonder does he wrap his head in tinfoil like one of my baked potatoes?

I'm Ted Bell!