posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default SailNow!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how you
spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because you're
upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you were
interesting and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Who is getting bothered? You? I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking
highly of and recommending organizations that have existed for a long period
of time, namely SailNow! of Seattle, the sail instruction school, and
Pacific International of New Zealand, the translation company. Are you
associated with either of these organizations? I am getting the impression
that you are speaking for any or all of them. I was not aware of your
association with any of them as you now seem to imply. I hold those fine
institutions in the highest of esteem and if I know of anyone needing sail
instruction or translations services I'll refer them directly to you. Glad
to be of service!

Amen!