posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default SailNow!

He is not mentioned at all in the post, nor implied. The two referenced
items are in Seattle and New Zealand. How can you associate him with either
of them?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

He is not mentioned at all in the post, nor implied. The two
referenced items are in Seattle and New Zealand. How can you associate
him with either of them?

Can you say, "guilty conscience?" Can you say, "If the shoe fits?" Can
you say, "Patently obvious?" The bed-wetting link alone calls Jonathan
to mind. rofl

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
SailNow! has been providing sail instruction since

You really have a mental problem, and you need to grow up. Is this how
you spend your time... harassing people you don't like? You've already
threatened to beat me up. Now you're bothering other people because
you're upset with me?? You need to get some help. At one point you were
interesting and sometimes funny. Now you're just pathetic.

Who is getting bothered? You? I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking
highly of and recommending organizations that have existed for a long
period of time, namely SailNow! of Seattle, the sail instruction school,
and Pacific International of New Zealand, the translation company. Are you
associated with either of these organizations? I am getting the impression
that you are speaking for any or all of them. I was not aware of your
association with any of them as you now seem to imply. I hold those fine
institutions in the highest of esteem and if I know of anyone needing sail
instruction or translations services I'll refer them directly to you. Glad
to be of service!

Drop dead.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Drop dead.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Can I quote you on that one? I guess I have! :)

No matter how hard you try otherwise, I will always say that SailNow! is an
outstanding sailing school that develops a fine appreciation for wooden
boats and is based in Seattle, Washington. They're fun and they are great!
Never, never would an instructor of theirs say bad things to people under
instruction or in public. They would never, never disparage American
veterans or treat people poorly. It is not their credo to set a bad example
in public. They are a simply great group who enjoy people and boats!! I
recommend them highly! SailNow! in Seattle. I hope to post pictures of them
in a few months for all to enjoy!

Amen!

Bob Crantz ;0~~~

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Drop dead.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Can I quote you on that one? I guess I have! :)

You're a low-life cretin who just loves to make trouble for people and
companies who have nothing to do with your beef with me. You need to grow
up. Why don't you threaten me again if it makes you feel good.

Don't expect a follow-up post from me. I think I've said it all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Drop dead.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Can I quote you on that one? I guess I have! :)

You're a low-life cretin who just loves to make trouble for people and
companies who have nothing to do with your beef with me. You need to
grow up. Why don't you threaten me again if it makes you feel good.

Don't expect a follow-up post from me. I think I've said it all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I just don't understand how Mr. Crantz has done you any wrong. All he's
done is post a couple links to respected and respectable companies and
said good things about them. And, for that, you call him names and
accuse him of threatening you? Your reading comprehension leaves
somewhat to be desired, it seems.

Maybe you're trying a little misdirection? That's right, do the liberal
thing and attack Mr. Crantz and try to destroy his reputation by saying
he's trying to make trouble for a couple companies he's saying good
things about. That will make folks forget you use their company names?
It didn't make me forget. It reminds me I need to write to the original
SailNOW and ask them for information about their San Francisco
affiliate's location and program. I might also have to enquire about
their hiring of instructors who might have a history of drug abuse.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

You're a low-life cretin who just loves to make trouble for people and
companies who have nothing to do with your beef with me. You need to grow
up. Why don't you threaten me again if it makes you feel good.

Don't expect a follow-up post from me. I think I've said it all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I have nothing but respect for your sailing abilities and accomplishments.
If, in my lifetime, I could do 1/4 the things you have done sailing, I would
do myself proud. I know your sailing advice and opinions are sound because
they are based on experience and good judgement. If only more idiots on the
water were like you there would be much fewer problems. If you could link me
to an autographed picture of yourself I will print it out and hang it right
in between my esteemed pictures of Barry Goldwater and John Birch, a place
of true honor in right here in my office.

I do not understand how saying SailNOW! of Seattle is a great organization
is causing any type of trouble. Here is their web link:
http://www.cwb.org/WorkshopsAdultSeaman.htm . Anyone can see that SailNOW!
has been in business since 1989 and has quite a solid, outstanding
reputation for teaching sailing at very affordable prices. I am certain that
they worked very, very hard to earn a stellar reputation for the name
SailNOW! and are very appreciative of all the good words said about them.

May God Bless you and accept you into his kingdom of everlasting life,

Amen!

Bob Crantz (8}