posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Goals for this Coming Season

where's your boat pics?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

Almost any of the big six, late model, production boats

are style over
substance. It's a shame but it's a fact. All of them from

about 1990
onward are a waste of space. It demonstrates how ignorant

the sailboat
buying public has become. They buy a boat as if it were a

new dress. "I
look really good in this dress." That's what it's come to.

Men who buy a
boat like a woman buys a dress. Every time somebody says

to them, "Nice
boat," they swell up like a puffer fish. Never mind the

fact the person
making the comment knows nothing other than lots of

windows and a shine
on the plastic is what a boat's all about.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
where's your boat pics?

Right here on my hard drive!

Wilbur Hubbard

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article , Scotty u@w wrote:
where's your boat pics?

Give him a break Scotty... at best, he lives in a trailer park.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
well, let's see them!

I can't post binaries here. My news server doesn't allow it and,
besides, this is supposed to be a text group. Even if I could post
binaries I wouldn't be an idiot like otn and post one. Give me your
account name and password and I'll be happy to post a couple to
Webshots.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Post them here; http://www.badongo.com/

I'll try it.

Wilbur Hubbard.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Post them here; http://www.badongo.com/

Man, that wasn't easy. But here you go two pictures of my yacht.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/478817
http://www.badongo.com/pic/478818

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Post them here; http://www.badongo.com/

Man, that wasn't easy. But here you go two pictures of my yacht.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/478817
http://www.badongo.com/pic/478818

Wilbur Hubbard

And they don't work for some reason! That site is a waste of my time.
Too complicated! I found an easier site. Here's the links and they seem
to work at least for now.

http://imageigloo.com/images/5598Sea%20Isle%20port.jpg

http://imageigloo.com/images/820Sea%20Isle%20stb.jpg

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:10:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Post them here; http://www.badongo.com/

Man, that wasn't easy. But here you go two pictures of my yacht.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/478817
http://www.badongo.com/pic/478818

Wilbur Hubbard

And they don't work for some reason! That site is a waste of my time.
Too complicated! I found an easier site. Here's the links and they
seem
to work at least for now.

http://imageigloo.com/images/5598Sea%20Isle%20port.jpg

http://imageigloo.com/images/820Sea%20Isle%20stb.jpg

Wilbur Hubbard

What year is that beauty?

CWM

circa 1979

Wilbur Hubbard

2006 Hurricane Season Over Gilligan ASA 14 November 29th 06 03:20 PM
2006 End of Season First Season report Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 06 12:15 PM
Early end to season Wally ASA 14 November 17th 04 07:36 PM
Last trip of the season RGrew176 General 4 October 20th 03 04:49 PM