posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
:: On Feb 24, 12:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard":: wrote:

::
::
::
::
::
::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of small
::: mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are always a few
::: who are in the upper percentile of the inferior subset. Like cream
::: they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese they reek of decay. For
::: they are capable of rising to the top only in an inferior subset
::: and, by definition, cannot fathom what it takes to be as much as a
::: bottom dweller in a mediocre subset of individuals, let alone an
::: ultimate individual in the most intelligent of subsets. Steve
::: Leyland has demonstrated he is one of the upper crust, inferior
::: subset, small minds. I am an ultimate in the most intelligent of
::: subsets.
::
::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet control
::: freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited understanding,
::: imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by his lowly status of
::: an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is unable to break the
::: surly bonds of stunted biological potential. While he decries
::: netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself a netKKKop.
:
: In a way he is a netKKKop because he lurk innocent people to crosspost
: (old MEOWtrix)
: so they will get reported and loose their acount. I have lost mine
: twice because of him 4 years ago.

WTF? it is not my fault that your NSP abuse department employs a total
moron.

: If you don`t get it you are a stupid NEWbie

welp yeah, try checking the froupline before replying, n00b.
:
::: However, instead of using standard
::: netKKKop tactics of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news
::: and Internet providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset tactics
::: such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile connivances
::: and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle free speech by
::: intimidation. In their ignorance Mr. Leyland and his ilk fail to
::: realize their tactics are worse than those employed by netKKKops
::: such as Jonathan Ganz and Katysails. Such small minds simply cannot
::: comprehend far-reaching concepts.
::
::: While Jonathan Ganz and Katysails attack on an individual basis
::: those who have gotten their collective goats, the likes of Mr.
::: Leyland and his ilk would rather toss an improvised explosive
::: device into a newsgroup. And, because of their sadly limited
::: inferior subset minds, they fail to understand what they do is many
::: times more disruptive because it affects innocent people going
::: about their business and provides little more than a laugh and a
::: sense of power from the netKKKops. It actually encourages
::: netKKKopping in the long run. Here's a clue, Mr. Leyland. A
::: netKKKop is a wannabe troll who lacks the necessary intellect or
::: language skills to become a successful troll.
::
::: It is one thing to attack an individual because the individual
::: happens to be skilled communicator and a master manipulator with a
::: gift for wielding the written work like a Samurai sword, but
::: another thing entirely to subject a whole group of innocents to
::: unjust punishment because of a couple of misguided and ever-failing
::: netKKKops. Old Thom, Donal and some others were correct to call Mr.
::: Leyland and the Meowers terrorists for that is exactly what they
::: are. Katysails and Ganz are but amateur suicide bombers. For one
::: who wears impregnable armor, neither the mass terrorists like
::: Leyland nor the individual suicide bombers like Katysails and Ganz
::: present any problems. On the contrary such as these only serve to
::: reinforce the valid belief that Usenet is a war of words and he who
::: is most proficient at wielding words will emerge victorious.
::
::: I stand before you all, victorious. I have spoken!
::
::: Capt. Neal
::: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::: "It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
::: just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned or
::: the ignorant." --Capt Neal®
::
:: Neal signs "Respectfully" nice try .
::
:: And Leyland a terrorist..Bwahahahah I think not.
:
: He is a kind of terrorist. He belives he is a troll. Actually he is
: Fred Hall and the real Zack...not the fake (posting hundreds of "sweet
: "replayes to me the last couple of years (wich is his more social
: good friend PMD)

PMD is not and will never be my friend, he is a complete ****head and a
RL stalker. avoid him at all costs, trust me.
:
: He is ...a monster but easy to ignore.He has no heart at all because
: he has lost his legs many years ago in Vietnam...
: and are letting it out with words on everybody else when he is
: drinking.

now this is just hilarious. I'll be back in a minute, I fell out of my
wheelchair laughing and need to climb back in to get to teh fridge for
more beer...
:
: He likes both women, men....and pot. Is a greenpeacemember without
: exactly knowing what greenpeace is I am afraid.

aww, did my time on the greenpeace ship upset your whale murdering?

: ..and all his posts are deleted within 6 days except from his sock
: "Steve Leylands."

no socks. unlike you.

well I admit a little stumeling in the dark......... but you have
several socks..and you are Fred and Zack.
I Have read and learned.

JeanneAgain~

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

On 27 Feb 2007 10:24:09 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
[...]

Wrong. I am Fred and Zack.

Jade

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland": wrote:

:: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::
::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:
:::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::
::::
::::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of
::::: small mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are
::::: always a few who are in the upper percentile of the inferior
::::: subset. Like cream they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese
::::: they reek of decay. For they are capable of rising to the top
::::: only in an inferior subset and, by definition, cannot fathom what
::::: it takes to be as much as a bottom dweller in a mediocre subset
::::: of individuals, let alone an ultimate individual in the most
::::: intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has demonstrated he is one
::::: of the upper crust, inferior subset, small minds. I am an
::::: ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.
::::
:::: ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour
:::: but I'll gladly debate this with you.
:::::
::::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet
::::: control freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited
::::: understanding, imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by
::::: his lowly status of an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is
::::: unable to break the surly bonds of stunted biological potential.
::::: While he decries netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself
::::: a netKKKop. However, instead of using standard netKKKop tactics
::::: of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news and Internet
::::: providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
::::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
::::: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
::::: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle
::::: free speech by intimidation.
::::
:::: in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
:::: what exactly are these "lame threats"
:::: to which you refer?
:::: in what way are my posts intimidating?
:::: how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I NEVER
:::: use sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those who
:::: choose to ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?
:::
:::
::: YOU use sock-puppet Steve
::
:: actually jeanne, no I do not.
:
: Yes you do Steve
: Cant fool me anymore. I have read and learned !
:
::: You have lost admitt it. You are Fred Hall and the real old Zack and
::: you have used hundreds of socks the last years.
::
:: nope. please do learn to read headers.
:
: I DID :-))
: And you are Fred and one of "Zack." He was bored of all the attentioin
: and gave his sock away when "ugly"women like me stick my nose in his
: postings )))

you are wrong.
:

I am RIGHT ;-) my "dear"

JeanneAgain~

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

On 27 Feb 2007 10:27:02 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland": wrote:

:: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::
::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:
:::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::
::::
[...]

I am Fred and Zack, you liar. Stop spreading vicious rumors on usenet.

Jade

On 27 Feb, 19:26, Daedalus wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007 10:24:09 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
[...]

Yes you are too actually

JeanneAgain~

On 27 Feb, 19:35, Daedalus wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007 10:27:02 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland": wrote:

:: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::
::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:
:::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::
::::
[...]

I will stop, but I am only telling the truth.

Meow

JeanneAgain~

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

Jeanagain wrote:
: On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:: Jeanagain wrote:
::
::: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland":
::: wrote:
::
:::: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::::
::::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"::::
::::: wrote:
:::::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
::::::
[...]
:::::::
[...]

clearly there is nothing I can type here to convince you of the truth,
so you'll just have to carry on being wrong.

:
: JeanneAgain~

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

People who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either
of them being made.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:53:58 -0500, ah wrote:

Naughty Elf wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Daedalus wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007 10:24:09 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
d wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
:: On Feb 24, 12:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"::
wrote:

::
::
::
::
::
[...]

Naughty Elf wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Daedalus wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007 10:24:09 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
id wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
:: On Feb 24, 12:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"::
wrote:

::
::
::
::
::
[...]

bork

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

On 28 Feb, 09:05, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland": wrote:
:: Jeanagain wrote:

::
::: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:

::
:::: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::::
::::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"::::::::: wrote:
:::::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::::::
[...]

I know the truth Steve, and I see you can`t possible admit your
secrets. Thats ok. Nothing wrong with having some socks. You claim to
be a troll, but you are too nice to be a troll as Steve, and member of
MEOW. And I have read headers. belive me.
If not, well give me the drama Queen award " 2007 ;-)

NO, I thought so..nobody will second your nomination because I`m right
and you are wrong!

JDA~today